PlebaGirls(&guy)Party: buy your stock in hand sanitizer today- rub once, squirt twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

My hair is a light/medium brown, though I'm considering dyeing it an auburn red shade.

mine is dark dark dark brown with red highlights......thats my irish side (green eyes also)

Auburn red:up: pretty!

OMG VPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Look at your beautiful self! :heart: I love having a face to put with the name :hug:

I think I'll just send the following to my prof.

Dear Dr. Miller: First of all, I heard your fembot girlfriend were making out at the clizub Friday night. I would say well played but the thought of it might make my stomach turn...again. As far as the paper goes, I really got nothing for ya. I can give you a list of books that say a lot about Twain. Haven't read 'em myself. So instead of American Political Theory, I can write you a short piece on some recent regression I've done...pull your fembot close as she might wanna check my numbers...it appears that Bono occasionally likes to pull girls onstage who are dark haired and shorter than he is (so REALLY short), so my chances in November are improving. What say you to that???. Your devoted student.

Elessarian said:
I think I'll just send the following to my prof.

Dear Dr. Miller: First of all, I heard your fembot girlfriend were making out at the clizub Friday night. I would say well played but the thought of it might make my stomach turn...again. As far as the paper goes, I really got nothing for ya. I can give you a list of books that say a lot about Twain. Haven't read 'em myself. So instead of American Political Theory, I can write you a short piece on some recent regression I've done...pull your fembot close as she might wanna check my numbers...it appears that Bono occasionally likes to pull girls onstage who are dark haired and shorter than he is (so REALLY short), so my chances in November are improving. What say you to that???. Your devoted student.

:lmao:

Hi Susan! Dis! DG! Elessarian!

Elessarian...wow you have a quote from North and South of the River under your sig??? :drool:

ruffian said:
OMG VPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Look at your beautiful self! :heart: I love having a face to put with the name :hug:

:lol: You're too kind...I really hate pics of myself. I look at them, then look in the mirror, and think "I don't look *that* bad, do I? :lol: And I agree...putting faces to names is cool. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: You're too kind...I really hate pics of myself. I look at them, then look in the mirror, and think "I don't look *that* bad, do I? :lol: And I agree...putting faces to names is cool. :hug:

you look wonderful...and really, it's awesome to be able to visualize you know when we talk. I saw Brightest's pic too :heart:

VP, i went to the post office to mail your stuff today and they had closed an hour earlier. :banghead:

but i'll put them in first thing monday...i'm sending the vertigo tour opener boot and hours and hours of tv footage, acceptance speeches, the popmart ABC special and tons of other stuff. See if you can find someone to record them...it's probably 10 hours of stuff.

I just watched the clip of Bman rejecting that girl trying to play tonsil hockey with him......what the hell was she thinking:coocoo: and whoo hoo to him for rejecting that:yuck: I mean she's pretty but have some class and respect woman:madspit:

Dismantled said:
I just watched the clip of Bman rejecting that girl trying to play tonsil hockey with him......what the hell was she thinking:coocoo: and whoo hoo to him for rejecting that:yuck: I mean she's pretty but have some class and respect woman:madspit:
who tried? (it wasn't me i swear, i didn't even think it. :shifty:)
and is the clip available somewhere?

ruffian said:
VP, i went to the post office to mail your stuff today and they had closed an hour earlier. :banghead:

but i'll put them in first thing monday...i'm sending the vertigo tour opener boot and hours and hours of tv footage, acceptance speeches, the popmart ABC special and tons of other stuff. See if you can find someone to record them...it's probably 10 hours of stuff.

Okay, I literally squealed like a little girl when I read that....thank you SO much!!! :hug: :hug: :heart:

Ok I'm gonna be brave and follow VP....

Me & NI

NewPhotos733.jpg

ruffian said:

who tried? (it wasn't me i swear, i didn't even think it. :shifty:)
and is the clip available somewhere?

yeah...I would never think of such a thing:shifty: either...................

yeah the clip is in the bono dancing girls thread in pleba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom