PLEBA PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Bonochick:
Does that mean that you ALWAYS look like that????

*ducks*
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
!!! LOL!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes.

tongue.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by mistyrose:
Ally, sorry you can't see it. That's probably a good thing, actually.
wink.gif

Not at all, Tania! Thanks for posting it- it's an adorable picture! (kind of like the "Air Larry" photo we have up here!)
smile.gif

Wow. What a beautiful bunch of U2 fans! It almost makes me want to forget how disturbing some of your U2 fetishes are - almost.
biggrin.gif
But seriously, beautiful pics ladies! (Maybe Elvis should start a Interference Dating Pool for all the single people
wink.gif
)

Blueeyes, your name says it all, you've got incredible eyes! (I've got a thing for blue eyes, too - my gf has the most incredible blue-green eyes...I could stare into them all day and be happy. But that would creep her out
wink.gif
)

And PopAngel? Post some more pics, dammit! One good looking but small pic in the album just isn't gonna cut it!
wink.gif

------------------
Slow down my beating heart
-me-

Yay girlies, y'all are super pretty! Is great to know the looking of so good tasted ppl as you
smile.gif
But, PLEBA is the scary side of the forum to the boys, so they cant play with us, and i wanted to see their looking so bad... What do you girls say?

------------------
Being loved, giving love... thats all that matters in life! I love my boyfriend, and I want that the whole world be conscient of it!!!
Brand new member of the L.E.A.T.H.E.R club :D
~Laura

Originally posted by Naya:
ultra you look very cool with that guitar
smile.gif

How long have you been playing?

Well here's me in Montreal last Friday, first row in front of Bono..
smile.gif
I'm wearing the devil horns, behind me is my friend Ed and to my right is ZooGirl...

y933890.jpg

Naya you look so cool with those horns!
biggrin.gif
I hope Bono noticed you! hehehe

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

ok, some of you guys HAVE to stop all of that self-concious crap. you are all soooo beautiful.

Bluey!! Completely agree about the theory on The Boys making a forum to worship beautiful PLEBA girls! i can so picture it~ a mirror image of PLEBA(all the same, but the opposite). lol! Edge writing stories for the other boys about us, Bono starting the BluePhisto Society, Larry- "look! my Disco Thread has 300 hits!", Adam... well, he'd write about cardboard Sicy or Mona or something. anyway, i'm board and have lots of time to waste(not really, just need to procrastinate), and you all deserve compliments, cuz you're all so beautiful!

Bluey~ to add to your 300 compliments, you are incredibly beautiful with those eyes! you look like a singer or something.

Scarlet~ you are sooo very beautiful and cute!!

Mr. LeMon~ you have girls fighting over you~ do i need to tell you?

SherryDarling~ i can't think of it now, but you definately look like some actress i know. pretty!

CatDubh~ you look really pretty and like a lot of fun!

Sweetlemon~ yeehaw! a fellow redhead!

Sicy~ not fair!

MysteriousWays~ *jealousy!!*

Discoteque~ pretty! stay out of the shadows!!

Bonochick~ aww!! cutie!!

Naya~ love the devil horns!!

Mrs.Edge! Winter Halcyon! Mullen~Girl! ZooGrl! Voxxie! Ultraviolet! SheIsRaging!

and yay to all the pretties i meant to mention, but may have missed!!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Originally posted by Naya:
ultra you look very cool with that guitar
smile.gif

How long have you been playing?

Hey Naya, thanks girl! I have just started playing guitar this April. Its comming along very well, and especially well now since I have Bono's guitar pick to play with
biggrin.gif
[It was one of my goals to get one of Edge's picks, but i will survive!]

U look very cool with those devil horns too
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
ok, some of you guys HAVE to stop all of that self-concious crap. you are all soooo beautiful.

Bluey!! Completely agree about the theory on The Boys making a forum to worship beautiful PLEBA girls! i can so picture it~ a mirror image of PLEBA(all the same, but the opposite). lol! Edge writing stories for the other boys about us, Bono starting the BluePhisto Society, Larry- "look! my Disco Thread has 300 hits!", Adam... well, he'd write about cardboard Sicy or Mona or something. anyway, i'm board and have lots of time to waste(not really, just need to procrastinate), and you all deserve compliments, cuz you're all so beautiful!

Bluey~ to add to your 300 compliments, you are incredibly beautiful with those eyes! you look like a singer or something.

LOL
You are a genius and have me pegged...I am a singer. I didn't know I "looked like one" though...thank you very very much Julie!
And I COMPLETELY agree with you, lots of girls are too hard on yourselves, borrow some of Bono's confidence if you have none... Really, everyone here is really pretty!

one other note: not only is everyone here beautiful, but obviously you are all absolutely gorgeous inside as well, for that's what we love best about eachother (i assume~ we all get along so well, and really enjoy eachother's company). Afterall, how many of us would stop liking someone after seeing their picture? again~ one more ego boost~ YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Alrighty then... got me a Webshots account.. and am now going to attempt to post a pic!

If this one works out, this is me!

IJ21627.jpg

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 10-25-2001).]

Awwww Julie!! Thanks babe, that was good for my ego!
wink.gif

Here's a recent piccie (Mr_LeMon's sister & Me)

0744120.jpg

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Well, I'm new here but nevertheless....(I look young but I'm actually 20)

goof.jpg

grad.jpg

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 10-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 10-25-2001).]

Im neither a chick, nor do I post here often, nor can you even see the pictures without physically copying the link into your browser address bar and hitting enter. But, nonetheless, I feel it necessary to spread the imagygoodness of my pictures to you all. LOL

Me up close (remember, copy, paste, enter) http://www.geocities.com/eldiabloca/picsngifs/me_close.jpg

Me, sideways, in a window, cuz of the dumb camera (copy, paste into browser addy bar, enter) http://www.geocities.com/eldiabloca/picsngifs/windowsjer.jpg

And me, at school, in front of lockers so blah (lather, rinse, repeat! LOL :p) http://www.geocities.com/eldiabloca/picsngifs/lockers.jpg

Yup... so there ya go... woo feckin hoo

lol

------------------

<--- #1 Ignored User!
<--- Doesnt care... LOL

Wow! I am so proud of all the HOT PLEBA GIRLS!

I thought I would have felt weird about posting my pic on the Net,.. but I feel honoured to post in here with my PLEBA gals!

We are sexy bitches!
wink.gif

------------------
~~~All I got is a red guitar, some Boards and my youth.~~~

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

We are sexy bitches!
wink.gif

Amen Sister!!!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

hopefully this will work ...

Please don't laugh ... This is from a Halloween party--I am the one dressed as Minnie Mouse

9798-06---1.jpg

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 10-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 11-14-2001).]

I posted my picture with Larry on another thread, but I'll go ahead and post it again here... as well as me with my er, boyfriend, although I *wish* the boyfriend pic was the FIRST one and not the second....
wink.gif

Larry Mullen, Jr. and me at Anaheim Pond, 4/23/01
VO77553.jpg

I don't like this picture of me at all... I was exhausted from one of the many bad days I had as a first-year teacher, and the last thing I wanted was a camera aimed in my face... bleah... (and my hair is not red anymore <G> )
VW10865.jpg

A better picture of my goofball Merman-lovin' boyfriend and me
VO16355.jpg

Don't laugh!
ylflower.gif

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Oooh! I found a picture of another friend of mine... she's gonna kill me... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.....

It's the Queen o' DISCO!!!! (I think she looks so freakin' AWESOME in this pic... just look at her smile! I am so *envious* http://wsphotofews.excite.com/009/F7/1P/3l/VQ57945.jpg
VQ57945.jpg

Ooooh! I found the best picture I have of me right now... me and my friend Liz
VG22709.jpg

OK... I'll stop now. Now you have no excuse to forget what I look like... BWAHAHAHAHAH...

MoonDAWGIE!

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Back
Top Bottom