Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Wild&Jem - Havew either of you texted the Live 8 number yet??

I haven't, but we have all week! A lot of people are set to miss out since 1.5 M have already done it!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

:yes, only once so far but you can enter as much as you want can't you! i need to find my old pay as you go phone as the texts won't go on my bill then :|

1.5 M :ohmy: :shocked:

What is this about Bono talking about supermodels?:eyebrow: I thought that Bono was not into the superfical stuff like that? I do not have the book yet...could you tell me what he said?

Damn there are going to be some majorly disappointed people. :ohmy:

I'm still hoping for two shows, but now I have to decide do I want the boys twice or tattoos? :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
oh, hell, I have fifteen minutes before the test starts..

I can't post the pictures yet but I can tell a little....

Sim Susan and Sim Bono are officially friends :)
Sim Bono has indicated that he thinks Dazz, Russty, Sad_Girl, and Dis are 'Hot like woah' :wink:
and Sim Adam has indicated he thinks Wild Honey and Russty are both "hot like Woah' (But Sad_Girl got the first kiss :hyper:

I think the first groups house is too far away from the guys cuz they STILL haven't met. Tonight I may have to take some drastic measures :mad:

:scream: :sad: so none of them like me :reject:

god i'm taking this way to seriously :lmao:

bonoishot said:

:yes, only once so far but you can enter as much as you want can't you! i need to find my old pay as you go phone as the texts won't go on my bill then :|

1.5 M :ohmy: :shocked:

Yeah all wanted to see U2:laugh:

No seriously everyone wants to be there as it's an historic gig. I hope i get tickets if not i'll watch the U2 bit on tv...:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sim Bri's getting no Bono loving :sad::sad:

Neither am I. It wouldn't hurt so much if Adam wouldn't keep on rejecting me. :sad:

Perhaps he's not returning my calls because he knows he's the fallback man. :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
What is this about Bono talking about supermodels?:eyebrow: I thought that Bono was not into the superfical stuff like that? I do not have the book yet...could you tell me what he said?

Sorry Carmel I don't remember it word for word and my book is out in storage right now.

But if I remember it right he talked about how the models were very intellegent people and new alot about music. He also said something about them being like the silent movie stars from the 30's, I think something about how it was what they didn't said that came across really loudly. Sorry I don't remember more its been about a month since I finished the book.

Woohoo DG! That is great news! I'd hate to be without my car for to long.

Jemma Bon is such a big old tease saying Feck all the time. He's just trying to get to you. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Woohoo DG! That is great news! I'd hate to be without my car for to long.

Jemma Bon is such a big old tease saying Feck all the time. He's just trying to get to you. :giggle:

I have a rental car, it's covered by insurance because of the accident. But it's going to be so nice to have my car back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom