PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you two later in the shower Dis&Fly!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

It's so good to get my fix of you hawt babes! :drool:

susanp6 said:
Becky - Go back 2 pages on the PLeba archives&got to pg 24 of the party titled prescribe 2 Bonos a day: My pix of Bono&Edge were posted by Wild on the 19th of June while i was down in London!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yes, i've met U2, but i thought you knew cos i think you'd joined us at that time so sorry that you didn't know! :scream:

I thought you like meant today or somethin, i was like :shocked:!!! Thought you had went to Edinburgh and left me to return to exam hell! :sad:

You were gonna get Russty's flip flop o' pain!! :wink:
or the taser :hmm:

Thats cool you met the lads Su, was it amazing? like them? lol

hey susan! its good to see you too :)

omg, i ADORE the whole thing. I have watched it about 9 times already. lol I was so proud of them. They totally rocked!!! I was like, thats my band!!! thats my bono!!! :lol:

GG, wow i've never heard a dog called amy before. I hope its a nice dog!!! lol

*distances herself from, hey you're like a dog i know rumours* haha

Nope! No Edinburgh for me :tsk: :( :sad:

I wish cos i tried so hard to get tix, so i didn't want to risk going thru without accomadation as i wouldn't trust these extra trains!

Mind you, like i was telling dear Bri lastnite if i happened to be guaranteed a kiss off B then i wouldn't care if i had to walk home the 40 miles! :drool: :drool:

So you did see my original pics then? Did i like U2???? LOVED 'em with a capital L!!!!! Esp B of course - My GAWD!!!!! What a flirt he was being with me WOOOO!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Nope! No Edinburgh for me :tsk: :( :sad:

I wish cos i tried so hard to get tix, so i didn't want to risk going thru without accomadation as i wouldn't trust these extra trains!

Mind you, like i was telling dear Bri lastnite if i happened to be guaranteed a kiss off B then i wouldn't care if i had to walk home the 40 miles! :drool: :drool:

So you did see my original pics then? Did i like U2???? LOVED 'em with a capital L!!!!! Esp B of course - My GAWD!!!!! What a flirt he was being with me WOOOO!!!!!! :sexywink: :flirt: :combust: :combust:

*is so unbeleivably jealous of the flirting*

he'd probably pat me on the head! :lmao:

Oh.....it would do!
then....id accidentally on purpose fall over and he would have to kiss me better!

Oh being young does work sometimes eh?

I didnt see the pics Su I will be checking them out though! You lucky lucky lass!

dazzlingamy said:
hey susan i followed your directions and saw a pic of you with bono back in 92! omg, he looked so yummy. I wish i was errr....10 then, and actually LIKED boys. (though that might be freaky that i liked a 30 yr old but :madspit: )

Beat being 15 and swooning (as if over a rap star :shrug: ) over a 45 year old with back ache!

:drool: the thought of rubbing something on his back :drool:

haha, a loooot freakier his daughter is 2months older than me!!

Last edited:
Becks - Pat you on the head!!!! :lol: Believe me, i know how EXTREMELY lucky i am!!!! :yes: I don't know how i did it - My stomach was in knots, i turned completely to jelly&i almost ran away with nerves!!!!! :yikes: :faint: :combust:

Haven't met them since, but i keep thinking that i'd be worse now cos then i'll have the Bp stories running thru my head&i was saying to some of the others: How can i look him in the face with that image in my head? :ohmy: :drool:

I do know how how cute your doggy is GG! So lovely! :cute:

bono_gal said:

Beat being 15 and swooning (as if over a rap star :shrug:) over a 45 year old with back ache!

haha, a loooot freakier his daughter is 2months older thank me!!

:lol:

Well thats a good pick up line

hey bono, im 2 months older then your daughter, lets get it oooooooon!!!! lol

yeah but when i was 10 boys were yuvky! at least you see the sex god that is mr b o n o hehehehe :wink:

bono_gal said:

Beat being 15 and swooning (as if over a rap star :shrug: ) over a 45 year old with back ache!

haha, a loooot freakier his daughter is 2months older thank me!!

I've got a whole year on Jordan :lol:

dazzlingamy said:
im glad gg as i am cute too! :wink:

have u ever met B?

sadly, i am still a B virgin, but one day next year he'll take it and it will be so so special like i was always told about *sigh* :lol:

I havent met him yet, but I'm getting closer :hyper:

Data is the key to B!

No, I dont just wanna go to Africa to meet him! Going on the off chance he'll be in the slums.

that's right, our Boys are to old for you young'uns now shoo! Go play with a backstreet boy or somethin'! :giggle: :wink:

**I used to have trouble with my friends having crushes on my older brother... can you imagine Poor Jordan, all her friends being hot for her dad? :huh:

Hi SG!!!! :wave: :hug: Love your SIMS update of Mucca&Edgy!!

BG!!!! Glad i've caught you this time as i missed you SO much! :(

But you're here now!!!! :dancing: :rockon: :bow:

*younger than his daughter sadly!!

hehe, maybe not at 10! yeah, i admit i was a cheesy pop sorta gal...u2 were always there though, always loved them.

But at 15...:drool:...and then i found PLEBA!

Theyre nice and giving me a birthday present :) hahahaha

susanp6 said:
Hi SG!!!! :wave: :hug: Love your SIMS update of Mucca&Edgy!!

BG!!!! Glad i've caught you this time as i missed you SO much! :(

But you're here now!!!! :dancing: :rockon: :bow:

I've been here a while now Susan! :wink:

yep, think it was a typo! haha.

Hi SG! :wave:
we dont want the boy band we want the man band! :wink:

We could share!!!

Hi Russty :hug:

**I used to have trouble with my friends having crushes on my older brother... can you imagine Poor Jordan, all her friends being hot for her dad? :huh:

:lol: It just creeps me out thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom