Pleba Girl's Party - We're gonna break the monster's back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Of course you can!! :hyper: But for CSI crushes, Sarah already has Grissom (so typical, he's a geeky, middle aged type - think Giles, only a forensic scientist/entymologist :lol: ) and I have Warrick :drool: so you'll have to have Nick or Greg, lest CSI fights break out. :wink:

"Leggo of my Greggo!" :madspit:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol: :wink:
Well, I'm off to school, and I'll probably not make it here all week, so :hug: to everyone

VintagePunk said:
Bri??? I tried to get your attention last night to see what it was that you wanted to do, but you'd already gone. :sigh:

You obviously didn't want it that much anyway. :wink:

:reject:

I didn't see till this morning. :sad:

Yes, I obviously don't need any help whatso ever. ..................................:tongue:

I'm certain I'm onto something...I think......Ack.
Basically, I intened to do something regarding Walzers various theories/ideas/whatever and how the relate to Charities, I was thinking looking specifically at the whole ONe & MPH campaign...
And global civil society is thrown into the mix too...in some relevent way, that made sense 3 minutes ago, but not now.

*cry of defeat*

You know what my issue is? I've been "over thinked", I've been used, abused, and have been workig on too many papers and projects, and my brain has finally decided that enough is enough, and has abandoned me until I learn to give it more vacation times.

**oh right, I think my point was charities not only represent civil society on a global scale, they also encourage the growth of it..

Can you smell the brain farts?:lol:

Sami, just as I hit send, I got an IE error, and all my windows closed. I was afraid you hadn't gotten the reply! :lol:

Bri, I don't know a ton about the man or his theories/philosophies, but I did a course in community planning, and specifically, I did a paper about the need for communities to come together. I looked him up last night on Wikipedia and some of the terms used were the same ones that were used in my course, like "social capital," "social networks," and "positive rights."

VintagePunk said:
Bri??? I tried to get your attention last night to see what it was that you wanted to do, but you'd already gone. :sigh:

You obviously didn't want it that much anyway. :wink:

Bri, I'm a little saddened that you didn't get the reference. :sad: :shame: Or you ignored it. :lol:

:wink:

Last edited:
See you Sami :hug:

Bri, I found the paper I wrote. I can send it if you think it'll help. It's more of a community focus though, as opposed to a global focus. And it talks about citizen action, not charity.

So actually, it's probably useless to you. :wink: :lol:

But if there's anything I can do, let me know. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*cricket*

*tumbleweed*

*sounds of brain making slow, clankty processing noises*

*click*

OOOOOOOOOhhh!!!!

I get it now.

See?
See?
How am I supposed to form coherent thoughts with this brain?

:hug: That's okay! I understand. You've been taking steps that make you feel dizzy.

:shifty:

I'll stop now. :reject: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom