Pleba Girls Party - we're at IT all night long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

Cold showers for a week when you have no power after a hurricane. :|

Hot showers for a week when you have some power after the hurricane this year because your dad got a huge generator. :love:

:lol:

Well. Since I don't live in hurricane country, guess I won't learn that way.

Last time my power really went out was the blackout of 2003, when the electricity went out from NYC to here for a day and a half. :|

jobob said:

Well. Since I don't live in hurricane country, guess I won't learn that way.

Last time my power really went out was the blackout of 2003, when the electricity went out from NYC to here for a day and a half. :|

I remember that. :yikes:

Hi Mucca! Jobob! Sami! Weldy! :hug: :wave: x 4

I'm feeling sad, so I'm not going to say much. I'm having some personal problems that I really don't want to talk about--let's just say the problems have made my life hell since Easter, and I've tumbled back into a very bad depression. If I don't get a full-time job real soon....

I'd appreciate everyone's prayers. Really. I need some divine assistance at this point.

Hi Diane :D :hug:

I just saw you in the 'the gig they played last night" thread! :laugh:
so I figured you'd have to visit here!

How are you feeling...???

.....I missed a few threads last qweek b/c i was house sitting at my sis's......wayyyyy far away from the net ccafes and i wwas up there after the Library close for the day.

Diane - You know that there are people out there ready willing and able to help you. Please, Please Please get that help and hold on. Life can be rotten at times, but the future often holds surprises that we could not begin to imagine. Wonderful, fulfilling, happy things which will come to you in their time.

You are loved, Diane :heart: You deserve to be healthy and happy; and although it isn't easy to achieve those things it's by no means impossible. :hug:

:( :hug: diane :hug::(

prayers your way, sweetie........

........:sigh: all I can say is "hang in, there"..... that's certainly what I'[ve had to say to myself ...when things have gotten rough.......thing sometimes come around a corner you didn't even know was there......
i hope you have some friends closer by to talk to :hug:

And you have my e-m addy :hug: and I'm not in a time zone too far away :wink:

Last edited:
awwwww diane.....that's part of what we're here for!

how many times have i come in :mad: :mad: /or :sad: :sad: and :rant: ed.........

only if you feel comfortable enough......but even if it's some degrees out of your comfort zone.....we're here for you.........

Last edited:
It is indeed what we're here for - knowing I could come here and share my burdens with you guys has been such a relief in the past year - I don't know how I would've gotten by without the PGP and the girls themselves :heart: :hug:

SG - I feel exactly the same way. Even though I haven't been here as long as most of you, the support I've received from you guys in the past 2 weeks has been so wonderful. :heart: :hug:

Hi Molly!

Back
Top Bottom