PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See ya, Sami :wave:
Btw, is it considered impolite to think other people's love interests are hot? 'Cause, Sami :ohmy:

edgeresizedavchi.jpg

Jem, :eyebrow: This wouldn't happen to be taken at the same time as the pic I got from Wild a couple of weeks ago, would it? :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Awww, he has a bit of a sunburn, it looks like! :cute :

he was, so was i, it was HOT in chicago! a very kind fan lent me some sun lotion, unfortunatly it was too late for me :lol:

Jem, :eybrow :This wouldn't happen to be taken at the same time as the pic I got from Wild a couple of weeks ago, would it? :lol:

most likely, as she was talking to edge when i took this pic :lol: but i was too close to get both of them in the pic, someone to my right got a pic of the too of them though !oooh that reminds me, i need to post in band meetings and sightings?

Yeah, I got the picture of her and Edge talking! I had to ask her how she could stand so close, and not jump him, so I guess I have to ask you that too now :lol:
How did you do it? :eyebrow:

Hi girls :hug:

Ugh, school work. :grumpy:

Just catching up, now I have to make dinner. But for your viewing pleasure, two of my Bono pics taken in Toronto. I love this one :drool: :drool:
DSC00520.jpg

The meeting :heart:

DSC00488.jpg

Jem, you need to get on here more, missy! :shame: I miss you!! :sad: :hug:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, I got the picture of her and Edge talking! I had to ask her how she could stand so close, and not jump him, so I guess I have to ask you that too now :lol :
How did you do it? :eyebrow :

:lol: i was just like :hyper::happy::ohmy: :shocked: ITS EDGE!!!

he had security with him and his security guy thinks im sweet and respectful so i didnt wanna disappoint him :lol: i really wanted to hug him though but they were late so he was just signing

VintagePunk said:

DSC00520.jpg

The meeting :heart :

DSC00488.jpg

Jem, you need to get on here more, missy! :shame : I miss you!! :sad : :hug :

VP :hyper::love: *clings

VP and Sarahs meeting :hug::heart::drool:

Thora nice pics :combust:

Jez seriously, meeting Edge didnot hit me until after when we were back at our hotel and GG called us and i nearly started crying down the phone :lol:

bonoishot said:

VP :hyper::love *clings

VP and Sarahs meeting :hug::heart :drool

Thora nice pics :combust:

Jez seriously, meeting Edge didnot hit me until after when we were back at our hotel and GG called us and i nearly started crying down the phone :lol

:kiss: :hug: I SO wish you and Wild had come a few days earlier and could have been with us that afternoon/evening. :hug: But the other 10 days we were together on our U2 rampage made up for it. :sexywink: :lol:

And poor Edgy - I was so over the fucking moon from just meeting Bono that I didn't get many good pics of him. :reject:

Might be able to dig up one or two though, Jez...

DSC00498.jpg

Edge and part of my hand :lol:

Edge2.jpg

Someone else that was there sent me another from when I was meeting him - I was out of the shot, but he was laughing at something I said. I honestly don't even remember meeting him, cause it was just a couple minutes after Bono. :reject: :lol:

bonoishot said:

OMG VP :faint: i wish i'd seen him that day

did you know he signed after my birthday show in Chicago :scream::banghead:

After?? Was that the first or second? The first night was when we were in a rush to get to the hotel. :shifty: :lol:

When I nearly spent the night locked out on the balcony. :happy:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom