Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Eless! :hug:

I'm excited for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and it is frowned upon in most societies." :lmao: Johnny looks a tad creepy, but it's going to be awesome nonetheless.

FlyYourKite said:

I'm excited for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and it is frowned upon in most societies." :lmao: Johnny looks a tad creepy, but it's going to be awesome nonetheless.

Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! :yell:

:lmao:

Someone say squirrel's nuts? :happy:

squirrel.bmp

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Don't touch that squirrel's nuts! :yell:

:lmao:

:lmao: I love the commericals! Johnny is going to be the perfect Willy Wonka. He is just the right amount of creepy with a dash of kinda strange.

VP do you and Sarah have seat tickets for Friday? Cause I was thinking if you didn't have to wait in the GA line all day, anyone who was free could meet for a nice little lunch before stalking soundcheck. :shrug: Just a thought :D

FlyYourKite said:

We're supposed to go to Ancaster Friday night to see it, and then hang out till midnight when Chapters opens to release the new Harry Potter :hyper: :hyper:

Assuming the masseuse leaves me in good condition on Friday. :grumpy:

Eless!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, I'm not completely better yet. We can still talk about losing limbs!! :hyper: :drool:

:lol

:happy: :hyper:
Omg! Bring on the leprosy! :drool:

:lol: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

We're supposed to go to Ancaster Friday night to see it, and then hang out till midnight when Chapters opens to release the new Harry Potter :hyper: :hyper:

Chapter's isn't staying open all night?

I've never read Harry Potter :reject:

CeeCee said:
Hola Ladies! *waves*

Congrats to Drea on her upcoming bundle of joy!

And go me for getting some flirting in with Larry!

And didn't Russty say something about Rattle and Hum?

Cindy I said that I have an extra VHS copy of R&H do you need one? I'd be happy to send it to you. Otherwise for the time being it will join the Shire O'day Music in my studio. aka bookshelf with way to much music stuff.

FlyYourKite said:
VP do you and Sarah have seat tickets for Friday? Cause I was thinking if you didn't have to wait in the GA line all day, anyone who was free could meet for a nice little lunch before stalking soundcheck. :shrug: Just a thought :D

We have seats for Friday, but I'm trying to get GA.

If we do, how about you come to the GA line and bring us lunch!! :hyper: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

We have seats for Friday, but I'm trying to get GA.

If we do, how about you come to the GA line and bring us lunch!! :hyper: :wink:

:madspit: I will spit in your lunch in protest that I don't have a GA ticket as well.

:lol:

Are those the ones that are going to Wild & Jem if you can get GA?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:happy: :hyper:
Omg! Bring on the leprosy! :drool:

:lol: :hug:

Chapter's isn't staying open all night?

I've never read Harry Potter :reject:

The last book, they closed in the evening, then reopened at midnight for a few hours. The book before, they opened at 7 am...we got in line around 4:30 am. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom