Pleba Girls Party - We multiply like rabbits!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

For no apparent reason, they showed U2 from LiveAid on tv....
Which resulted in me sprinting upstairs and getting my vcr set up in 10 seconds flat...

I'd never seen it before!!

Mullet Bono :droolmao:

Also, Upon rewatching, I had to crack up when, some poor guy was running around after B, keeping his Mic chord free, threw it over Adam's head...but not high enough :lol: Resulting in Adam suddeily ducking...but as Adam is, he didn't miss a beat, and looked utterly cool while doing it. :wink:

Ok, maybe not that exciting..
But seeing as I'd never seen it before.....*and* managed to tape most of it.
I'm happy :D

I've never seen it either So, I'm very excited for you :D and that is SO Adam :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Iggy.....wait......omg!! Now I remember this show!!

:hyper::happy::hyper:

I'm all excited now!! :lol:

Anyone else remember Captain Planet?

I have a My Little Pony blanket :giggle:

Ooo..and the Friendly giant..
..with that crazy giraffe...anyone remember him?

I so remember the Friendly Giant Bri!! :hyper: Wow this conversation is my favourite. :love:

And that is so cool about Live Aid! What channel was it on??

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was so sad Mr Dressup died :(
I loved that man. :heart:

I know. :sad: :sad: I won tickets to see Mr. Dressup from the local radio station, and we also got to meet him!! We took the little girl who lived next door to us, and they both got his autograph and their pictures taken with him. :heart: He was the best. :love:

We also saw Eric Nagler several times. Actually, the bass player in his band and I had a wee eye-contact, smiling flirtation going on. :reject: :lmao:

We never got to see Sharon, Lois and Bram, though.

VintagePunk said:

I know. :sad: :sad: I won tickets to see Mr. Dressup from the local radio station, and we also got to meet him!! We took the little girl who lived next door to us, and they both got his autograph and their pictures taken with him. :heart: He was the best. :love:

We also saw Eric Nagler several times. Actually, the bass player in his band and I had a wee eye-contact, smiling flirtation going on. :reject: :lmao:

We never got to see Sharon, Lois and Bram, though.

:lmao: Eric Nagler was the shit.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Also, Upon rewatching, I had to crack up when, some poor guy was running around after B, keeping his Mic chord free, threw it over Adam's head...but not high enough :lol: Resulting in Adam suddeily ducking...but as Adam is, he didn't miss a beat, and looked utterly cool while doing it. :wink:

Ok, maybe not that exciting..
But seeing as I'd never seen it before.....*and* managed to tape most of it.
I'm happy :D

:applaud:

And only Adam could look cool ducking under a mic wire.

As for my U2 moment, I was driving my dad to take the plates off the mustang he took to this guy friend of his, and I heard not one, but 2 U2 songs on the radio within hours of each other! With Or Without You and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. ANd my dad kept turning them down! I almost asked him why he was turning down the God that is BOno but then thought better of it.

Cindy - Thundercats :rockon: I used to have to run up the driveway to catch the beginning of that show after my hour long bus ride home from school

GG - you have mail :wink:

This isn't a U2-related moment but it sure as hell is Blue Crack/PLEBAn related. Tonight at work my supervisor opened the locked cabinet that holds all the break schedules, security stickers, extra money, etc. and he yells "Woha what's all this doing in here?" So I walk over and guess what was in there??? 6 bottles of hand sanitizer!!! :lmao: I almost died. He didn't understand why I was giggling.

Sad_Girl said:

I've never seen it either So, I'm very excited for you :D and that is SO Adam :lol:

Damn I'm just gonna have to road trip it to you one day with all of my U2 stuff so we can watch it all and drool. Of course I will subject you to PJ as well. :evil: I will convert you! If you want the U2 ya gotta deal with the PJ as well. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: That's exactly what I thought! :D

:hyper:

Did anyone watch Today's Specaial....with Jeff the manniquin, and Muffy the mouse, and Sam...*happy sigh*

Today's Special!!!! *squeal* Jeff the manniquin (aka Jeff Hyslop) is actually an accomplished theatrical actor/dancer.

I :heart: Muffy the rhyming mouse!!

Russty Cat said:

GG what do ya need?! I can hook ya up. :giggle: I feel like I'm pushing blue crack! :wink:

Dear Santa, I want it all.....

I can send you the one I promised that is still sitting on a bookcase somewhere......

Wild sent me San Diego boot leg and I have R&H and the best of 90-00 but thats it.

Russty Cat said:

Not bad, but we need to boost ya up a bit. :lol:

Okay I have everything on my list to do. :giggle: I'm going to try to do some major coping/proccessing tomorrow. I love sharing U2! :D

:lol: Boost me up a bit? *starts thinking dirty U2 thoughts*

I love being shared with! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when people share things and impart their wisdom to me!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol: That's exactly what I thought! :D

:hyper:

Did anyone watch Today's Specaial....with Jeff the manniquin, and Muffy the mouse, and Sam...*happy sigh*

I sure did. That show was aweosme too. :hyper: As was Eureka's Castle!! :heart: But I always seem to be the only one who watched that in these conversations. Did you watch it Bri?

FlyYourKite said:
This isn't a U2-related moment but it sure as hell is Blue Crack/PLEBAn related. Tonight at work my supervisor opened the locked cabinet that holds all the break schedules, security stickers, extra money, etc. and he yells "Woha what's all this doing in here?" So I walk over and guess what was in there??? 6 bottles of hand sanitizer!!! :lmao: I almost died. He didn't understand why I was giggling.

:lmao: I would've died :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:drool:

FlyYourKite said:

For the horny cashier? :lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Today's Special!!!! *squeal* Jeff the manniquin (aka Jeff Hyslop) is actually an accomplished theatrical actor/dancer.

I :heart: Muffy the rhyming mouse!!

:heart: :happy:
That show was the bestest!

I think we saw Fred penner once too..:hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

I sure did. That show was aweosme too. :hyper: As was Eureka's Castle!! :heart: But I always seem to be the only one who watched that in these conversations. Did you watch it Bri?

:hmm:
Name some characters or something...
I didn't recognize unbrella tree until Iggy was mentioned :lol:

Drea
Was it 20 years today?
I woulda thought they would have said something.you know, beefed it up, rather than randomly showing a clip or two....

OMG! I augly remebr Eureka's Castle! What about Fraggle Rock or.. um.. Gummy Bears! Or what about that cartoon.. I think it was about Ewoks? Or soemthing? Little furry brwon things from Star Wars!

:heart: You guys, this is great! It's like reliving my childhood! Only better!

VintagePunk said:
I can hardly wait for the DVD box set to come out in the fall!! :heart:

It better not be just a rumour, cause I need all of the dvds that are supposed to be in it. :mad:

I will just die if the set actually is released. PopMart :drool: :combust:

Bri...hmmm Eureka's Castle...

"The day to day life of the muppet-like inhabitants of a wind-up music box castle. This Castle is named Eureeka's Castle and it's owned by a giant. Of the inhabitants there's Eureeka, a young sorceress in training, Batty an egotistical bumbling bat, Magellan a one toothed dragon that has a tail with a mind of it's own, Bog and Quagmire otherwise known as the "Moat Twins" who just swim around in the moat, and there are also singing mice!"

Ok....
Does anyone remember some show...it was all crafty. And the usually made puppets out of things around the house..
And they had some guy who made art from Junk..
Something about Recycling...err...everyone gives me funny looks when I try and describe it...:lol:

Sorry fly....doesn't ring a bell...

But OMG!!
Who can forget Care Bears!?!? :heart: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom