Pleba Girls Party - We love U2 like mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi diane! Drea! samI! & Sarah!

I'm happy to see you all, tho my mood's off & on.

sorry, and Dis & Jez. :h8ug:s

oh & Jez ...it's definately possible!

sami :sad: :hug:
Dosen't he realize that she's very worried about being made to quit (even IF the possiblity is NOT as high as she thinks....I know, over worry can feel VERY real}.
:mad: very nasty.........

Last edited:
Oh, right, Sarah, I forgot to tell you! I thought the essay was great :up: Even if I didn't agree with your conclusion :wink:

And I loved the title! :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
Hi diane! Drea! samI! & Sarah!

I'm happy to see you all, tho my mood's off & on.

sorry, and Dis & Jez. :h8ug:s

oh & Jez ...it's definately possible!

sami :sad: :hug:
Dosen't he realize that she's very worried about being made to quit (even IF the possiblity is NOT as high as she thinks....I know, over worry can feel VERY real}.
:mad: very nasty.........

His whole thing is "you don't need this job, you can quit whenever I want you to" because it's really just a job for "fun" that she and her friends do...but still it's still a responsibility and she can't and won't just quit because he wants her to. :mad:

I HATED writing essays etc when i was in school....
even sometimes general reports.......on non-fiction topics.

I've become more comfortable with non-fiction writing over the past 10 years!

waaaaay past school years :uhoh:, but at least i made progress! :D

I always loved essay writing, mainly because mostly I won awards for my essays :lol:
Teachers can be clever sometime, encouraging kids to write by giving them a flashy piece of coloured paper, with "CONGRATULATIONS" on it :lmao:

sami0201 said:

His whole thing is "you don't need this job, you can quit whenever I want you to" because it's really just a job for "fun" that she and her friends do...but still it's still a responsibility and she can't and won't just quit because he wants her to. :mad:

:sigh: oh dear..............:madspit:

Is he....... forgive me if I'm being improper..........THAT "old-fashioned"/traditional?

I suspect {and maybe my sis does, tho it was alla long time ago} that our mom's severe asthma aquired during the big flu Epidemic of 57/58 -- was possibily brought on ....because of my dad didn't want her to work. It happened when I was 4 1/2 & my sis 6 mos.
Maybe after a 2nd kid she felt constrained and "couldn't say anything". Asthma very ofter has a heavy emotional trigger-factor.

She was pretty smart, good with her hands, had done drafting dujring WW2, had interests about The World/many cultures. Had BEEN trained as a dressmaker {could & did designher own stuff as well as sewd it} but after a while she thot it was too cutthroat for her personality...

ANd I DO BELIEVE............ that feeling good about what you're working at.on what/which ever levels is a good thing!
She is being responsible by being/feeling responsible for her part in the work she does.

Last edited:
Bye Dazz :hug:

I think I'm gonna head of to bed too. Night everyone :hug:

And :up: to Sami, Tre, Thora and everyone else who had part in UTEOTW, it was great! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom