PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
just catching up on the thread...never been to a show at MSG so no idea where the band comes out, though I know that fans were very unruly at the last show--jumped on the car and such. :tsk: needless to say, the band couldn't come out.

Diane, I will be in the GA sometime Friday afternoon and of course all day Saturday, so I'll look for you! Is Sami going?

Hi Ruff!! :wave: :hug: Sami will be at the show on the 14th. I'm not going to be in the GA line, because I don't have a GA ticket :( . My seat is in the 300s.

I'm sorry to hear about unruly fans in New York. You would think that NY fans would have more sophistication than that...the city has a rep for not bothering famous people as they walk around Manhattan! And I do get a sense that it's going to be more difficult for them to do a meet n' greet session there than they do in the Midwest.

But, I'll still be trying...I want to see if I can meet a certain Silver Fox!!!

ruffian said:

it was good timing and good for my ego. :wink:

i'm good, esp. now that MSG is in my near future. Been on the phone with various U2 people about complicated ticket trades. My Las Vegas GA took a trip to Phoenix, came back, then was shipped to California, then back, and now has gone to Ontario :huh: The other one is getting a trip to NYC. Well-traveled tickets!

But have any of your tickets ever been to Paris?? I think I still hold the record for the most-travelled ticket. :lol:

I still remember that day....the most stressful 30 hours ever. :yikes:

HI Ruff :hug: I hope your tickets get to you eventually.

Well girls I am being told that I have to get off now. :( I hate to do it, but I know I better or I'm gonna hate myself later when my knee really hurts. :lol: See you all tomorrow. :heart: :hug:

Diane L said:

But, I'll still be trying...I want to see if I can meet a certain Silver Fox!!!

:drool: in the last two shows i developed a big Adam crush. he's so unabashedly flirtatious on this tour that i don't think any woman is immune to his charm :cute:

i think the band will be staying at the venue very late. they seem to have lots of VIP guests in NYC and i've heard they stay and party.

I'm sorry I'll miss Sami :(

Night Russty, and hi Drea :wave:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

:giggle: Drea I thought of you today when I bought a crochet magazine. I had to pet tons of pretty new yarn as well when I was in the shop. I was really tempted, but had to resist at least for today. hehe

I'm currently knitting a Slyrethien scarf from Harry Potter. When I'm done I might have to crochet something just for a change of pace.

:giggle: I was looking forward to buying some Cotton Fleece at the yarn store where I go for stitch'n'bitch - alas, moving has put a crimp in those plans :sigh: Not that I should be buying yarn right now anyway, not if I want to get the parental bedspread done by Christmas... New yarn usually distracts me into looking at stuff to do with it ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Traveling tickets! :hyper: :drool:

Ruff!! :hug:

*:lol: My clone and I still think alike, obviously*

Bri!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

how's papa Bri? :shifty: is he in the mood for a road trip to Philly? VP, how's your late night visitor saga going?

VintagePunk said:

But have any of your tickets ever been to Paris?? I think I still hold the record for the most-travelled ticket. :lol:

I still remember that day....the most stressful 30 hours ever. :yikes:

OMG, that's right--was that terrible or what??? Mine have all been where they are supposed to go, thank god. the guy i traded with in Canada is still waiting to get the ones i sent him; they should arrive by Tuesday.

Michael Moore on CBC Newsworld....the part of Bowling for Columbine that deals with Canadian vs American crime/guns...

Sorry, I love MM I know he's horribly biased, but he asks very tough questions that need to be asked...

VintagePunk said:
Michael Moore on CBC Newsworld....the part of Bowling for Columbine that deals with Canadian vs American crime/guns...

Sorry, I love MM I know he's horribly biased, but he asks very tough questions that need to be asked...

i :heart: him, but our politics agree, so no surprise there--we tried to get him for a guest lecture at our school. $20,000 speaker fee for an hour. :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:

I sent him an e-mail stating my case, saying that I cannot see him right now. He replied with a nonsensical e-mail that left me asking WTF. :|

So...I have no idea. :|

:( :| :hug:

ruffian said:

i :heart: him, but our politics agree, so no surprise there--we tried to get him for a guest lecture at our school. $20,000 speaker fee for an hour. :rolleyes:

:heart:
Thanks to him I had a field trip to a movie theatre in grade 11 :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Let me say this,
Can men get PMS? :huh: :|

actually, men *do* have hormonal fluctuations, but they are seasonal rather than monthly. Libido is supposedly highest in the fall. Maybe he's just frisky :wink: eeewwwww, it's your Dad I'm talking about....very inappropriate.

today was "grooming day." did the whole manicure, pedicure, facial thing...and the technician that did my face tried to talk me into getting a Brazilian wax :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I sent him an e-mail stating my case, saying that I cannot see him right now. He replied with a nonsensical e-mail that left me asking WTF. :|

So...I have no idea. :|

ah, masculine communication. gotta love it :|

:hug:

ruffian said:

actually, men *do* have hormonal fluctuations, but they are seasonal rather than monthly. Libido is supposedly highest in the fall. Maybe he's just frisky :wink: eeewwwww, it's your Dad I'm talking about....very inappropriate.

today was "grooming day." did the whole manicure, pedicure, facial thing...and the technician that did my face tried to talk me into getting a Brazilian wax :yikes:

EWWW
Thanks Ruff.
Traumatize me why dontcha.

:lmao: :lmao:

Does this mean B is frisky? :wink:

eeeewwwww.....I just talked about my dad and B in the same post........:huh:

VintagePunk said:

Maybe I can send you a copy, and you can analyze it. Lord knows I can't make sense of it. :lmao:

But on the positive side, it made me shake my head and wonder what I'd been thinking...

It also made me miss the Chicago boy...just out having fun...so cute, so shamelessly flirty, so simple...:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

EWWW!!!
ACK
NO
I so just read that as Dad AND B..being.....
EWW
: | sad:

If you need me I'll be huddled in a corner rocking back and forth......

:lmao:

1.gif
1.gif

13.gif
13.gif
13.gif

VintagePunk said:

Maybe I can send you a copy, and you can analyze it. Lord knows I can't make sense of it. :lmao:

But on the positive side, it made me shake my head and wonder what I'd been thinking...

still, it's disappointing when you try to open up communication and it's met with butt-scratching. send it over if you want. i do speak several languages, including shades of the "inexplicable male" dialect :wink

VintagePunk said:

It also made me miss the Chicago boy...just out having fun...so cute, so shamelessly flirty, so simple...:sigh:
yes but if he lived near you he'd morph into the other type, i guarantee it.

GG! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom