PLEBA girls party-we keep you coming back for more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this help get Susan in?

bono198.jpg

bonoishot said:

:giggle:

you guys are such a bad influence on me, not that i'm complaining :mac:

btw that pic is fab as a wallpaper, i have it tiled so theres 2 HD's on screen :laugh:

you know what they say, Double your pleasure double your fun

:D

Hi UK girls :) Wild, trip preparations are coming along. I've got my Glasgow and Cardiff tix but no Twickenham yet. I'm thinking I will only be able to do the show on the 19th...too expensive to do both :( I also need to buy Croke 3. My friend Alli is working on some trades...

Isn't it funny how we call them 'boys' (I know I do it quite often, refer to them as 'the boys' ) when they're 45? I guess that's a good thing :laugh:
Rather be boys than grumpy middle aged men, anyway

WildHoney said:
ruff haven't seen anything yet but we'll have to try and meet up even if it's for 5 minutes. I couldn't bear the thought of being in the same place as you without saying a proper hello

oh, we'll find a way. if i end up with a seat instead of a GA it would be much easier. Does anyone know if they are doing the ellipse and a lottery for the European shows? I need to email Susan when I get to London. I think I'll get a cell phone at the airport so I can give you both my number, and can also give you my number in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom