PLEBA girls party-we do a good Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONO

afb53924.jpg

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

I can't believe i did it. I didn't even finish my slides till 10 am this morning...I had time to "practice" twice before I left for school.

No freakin' wonder I procrastinate...I seem to get away with it, somehow. *sigh* of relief*

VintagePunk said:
I can't believe i did it. I didn't even finish my slides till 10 am this morning...I had time to "practice" twice before I left for school.

No freakin' wonder I procrastinate...I seem to get away with it, somehow. *sigh* of relief*

I always seem to do my best work when I'm doing it at the last minute. Strange. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I always seem to do my best work when I'm doing it at the last minute. Strange. :huh:

I used to tell myself that i work best under pressure...which I think I do - but when you're giving a 30 minute oral presentation in front of a panel where they're gonna be throwing questions at you...leaving it till the morning of crosses the line from working under pressure to living dangerously. :lol:

thanks DG, Snooky, Wild...I couldn't wait to get home to tell you guys!! :hug: :hug:

edit to change SG to DG...duh...they're similar, and also placed closely together on the keyboard...

Although I'd thank SG too, if she were here. :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
DG...you're a senior?? Or a junior??

Junior.

Syracuse University is holding an information meeting at a local hotel tonight,and we were going to go. But both of us are tired, and I wasn't looking forward to going anyway.

I knew the answers to all the questions...:whew:...thought on my feet well...

And...after preliminary work to prepare, I'm not actually gonna be running the study till Fall term. :) :)

[/endthesisramble]

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

Junior.

Syracuse University is holding an information meeting at a local hotel tonight,and we were going to go. But both of us are tired, and I wasn't looking forward to going anyway.

Syracuse....not all that far from me and Bri!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Road trip!! :lmao:

I might be going to Syracuse to tour the campus this summer...perhaps I could convince mother to take a trip to Toronto as well? :hmm:

It might coincide with July 1-3. The Red Sox happen to be playing the Blue Jays that weekend....purely coincidential. :shifty:

Edit: I read the scheudle wrong. They're at fenway that weekend! :der:

daygloeyes2 said:
I might be going to Syracuse to tour the campus this summer...perhaps I could convince mother to take a trip to Toronto as well? :hmm:

It might coincide with July 1-3. The Red Sox happen to be playing the Blue Jays that weekend....purely coincidential. :shifty:

Edit: I read the scheudle wrong. They're at fenway that weekend! :der:

Awwww! :( I haven't been to a Jays game for a few years now. I used to go to 5 - 10 a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom