Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I gave my dad your hug...and he thanks you very much....and gives a :hug: back.

His gout attack has been going on like this since early yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

Oh so sweet! That makes my day! I miss my dad sometimes. He also has gout so I know how uncomfortable it can be. I sure hope it gets better soon.

Um, if Bono is a pimp what does that make all ya'll? :eyebrow: :wink:

bonoishot said:
2nds that

its the thought that counts VP :hug:
We have this awesome electronics/appliance store here in Canada...in the past 5 years, I've spent thousands in there...and they have this amazing policy. Buy anything, and then return it within 30 days, no questions asked. Since what I really want is a dvd recorder with a harddrive, I really have no need of a dvd/vcr combo...but I keep thinking I should go buy one, record what I want, and return it. Is that too evil?? :evil: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

We have this awesome electronics/appliance store here in Canada...in the past 5 years, I've spent thousands in there...and they have this amazing policy. Buy anything, and then return it within 30 days, no questions asked. Since what I really want is a dvd recorder with a harddrive, I really have no need of a dvd/vcr combo...but I keep thinking I should go buy one, record what I want, and return it. Is that too evil?? :evil: :lol:

:lmao:

i want this store, it sounds good! though i'd soon become known as the serial returner :lol:

I'm the same as you in that way VP! Everything that he does just makes me mmmmmmm gawd!!!!!!! Even the way he coughs is sexy too! :drool:

But you know if you lived with B the first time he left his stinky socks and underwear on the floor the magic would so be over! :lol:

How does Bono sound in bed? Like in Pop Muzik, end of HMTMKMKM or perhaps half way thru trip thru your wires!!!

WildHoney said:
I wonder what he sounds like in bed??

<covering eyes>

Nanananan! I didn't read that! I can't hear you! I'm not thinking of B in bed! I'm not going there! Brain bleach stat!

Thanks alot! Now I won't be able to get thoughts of him lying in bed. *dramatic sigh* Man life is rough! :wink:

Russty Cat said:

<covering eyes>

Nanananan! I didn't read that! I can't hear you! I'm not thinking of B in bed! I'm not going there! Brain bleach stat!

Thanks alot! Now I won't be able to get thoughts of him lying in bed. *dramatic sigh* Man life is rough! :wink:

I feel bad for you....but at least I'm not thinking about it...but give me time.

You read my mind Jem! I was just about to say you're SO close Wild!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom