Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

OMG, you should totally lose your pass and see what he does!! :lol:

I have another funny story from the same store. Went to buy Sarah an MP3 player for her birthday, and also needed to get her a new disc man...different sales person (although I later found out this one was roommates with the first one!!)...saw that I was looking at a Sony that retailed for about $125...came and whispered that he had received the same discman as an employee bonus, and didn't need it...offered to sell it to me privately for $75...he just needed a ride to his apt. to get it...he took his break and I drove him there....so, got it for $50 less. :lol:

:lmao: :hmm: thats a thought , it'd be funny just to see his face and what he would do :lol:

thats classic :lmao: can't imagine that happening over here, theyre paid commision alot of sales people so they try and sell you anything :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi :wave: I thought you said you were signing off? :scratch: I must've been reading too quickly again :)

Perhaps :lol: I'm stickin around until I possibly see the late showing of Mr. & Mrs. Smith :drool: The combination of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in a movie is enough to make me start mumbling incoherently.

Hi SG! :hug: I've been thinking of you all day. *happy sigh* :D :heart:

Popbono is okay. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed, but he isn't my particular favorite.

I don't know what it is about PopBono...

wait, what am I talking about, I do. Maybe it's the fact that I love his short hair :drool: Or that he was so insanely fit at that time :combust: And just oozes sex :lol:

*Ahem* excuse me.

FlyYourKite said:

Perhaps :lol: I'm stickin around until I possibly see the late showing of Mr. & Mrs. Smith :drool: The combination of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in a movie is enough to make me start mumbling incoherently.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! :drool: I have a feeling that will be yet another one that we can't see at the theatre. Mr. Cat thinks its not nice to leave big wet puddles of drool on the seats. :eyebrow: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:
*wipes tears*
I just caught up in the last thread.......
Blatently disregarding the warning label that rocking could result in injury or death....and Sarah shouting...

I :heart: You girls!

BRB...I just have to catch up in this thread now........

PS. Ikea rules. :drool:

Bri!! :hug:

Now you've made me curious....I need to catch myself up and have a laugh as well :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*wipes tears*
I just caught up in the last thread.......
Blatently disregarding the warning label that rocking could result in injury or death....and Sarah shouting...

I :heart: You girls!

BRB...I just have to catch up in this thread now........

PS. Ikea rules. :drool:

Bri!!!!! :hug: :hug: :heart: :love: :clonelove:

YOu liked my addition to your work of art? :wink:

*dodges VP's tackle and looks around to see the destruction she's left in her wake * :lol:

I see someone's hyper from a run in with a cute saleman :flirt:

I am surprisingly well. I was pretty weepy most of the day, had just a couple text messages from him and a whole lot to say, so I went in to his grandma's house where I found him sound asleep in his childhood bedroom, woke him up and let him have a piece of my mind. :D I laid down the massive things it would take for him to regain any trust whatsoever and told him it was this or that. Get your shit together or I'm filing the papers. I gave him a few days to think about it, but I've felt so much stronger since I told him that, and honestly, I'm leaning more toward wanting the divorce for the first time ever. (Look at me, being all strong and independant and stuff :shifty: )

:hug:

HI Elysi and Bri! :hug: :hug:

Okay so I'd do Bono anytime, anyplace, but I prefer the longer hair. I'm still pissed though that he had it colored again! I love the damn grey at the temples leave it alone already! Do you think he would think it was weird if I told him that? :eyebrow: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
*dodges VP's tackle and looks around to see the destruction she's left in her wake * :lol:

I am surprisingly well. I was pretty weepy most of the day, had just a couple text messages from him and a whole lot to say, so I went in to his grandma's house where I found him sound asleep in his childhood bedroom, woke him up and let him have a piece of my mind. :D I laid down the massive things it would take for him to regain any trust whatsoever and told him it was this or that. Get your shit together or I'm filing the papers. I gave him a few days to think about it, but I've felt so much stronger since I told him that, and honestly, I'm leaning more toward wanting the divorce for the first time ever. (Look at me, being all strong and independant and stuff :shifty: )

Awwww....my strong girl!! :) :) *proud of you*

It's never easy...but you're doing great! And remember, if you ever need me, I'm just an IM, e-mail, or call away. I have really cheap long distance, if you ever want to do the phone thing....

Did someone say Paul McG?

snapshot_afafd321_4fb8b5c7.jpg

He came over to pay a neighborly visit to Darren, Ely and Weldy on the sims :D

snapshot_afafd321_8fb8b5d0.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

OH man you go girl! :rockon: I'm so glad you told him how it was going to be! I was seriously having thoughts last night about wanting to beat the hell out of him. :lol: Now I don't think I'll have to. hehe :wink: No matter what happens I think you will be glad that you put things on your terms how you want it. I'm very, very proud of you! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

SG glad you're feeling a bit stronger :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom