Pleba Girls' Party - We dance better horizontally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Fly! I missed you! :hug: Your grandma is too funny! She may be right on the stubble part. We may have to investigate that further. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

*Can't breathe!!*

:lol:

Oh how I missed you all :sniff:

On a funny note, I brought Bono in Conversation to read and my grandma grabbed the book, looked at the cover and goes "Who's that fellow?" And I said "That's Bono, he's my boyfriend" :lol: And my grandma turns to me and goes "Ah you poor pet you're naw wise. He's an old eejit with stubble that would scratch!" :lmao: Oh my grandma kills me. Clearly, she is blind :wink:

Congrats on the post count Wild!!!! :hyper:

Ahhhh...whisker burn....

down there

:ohmy: :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Welcome back Fly! I missed you! :hug: Your grandma is too funny! She may be right on the stubble part. We may have to investigate that further. :wink:

Thanks Russty! :hug: She's hilarious, no one is good enough for me in her opinion...not even a rich, hot, rockstar. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah FINALLY admitted that she's attracted to Bono!!!!!!! Only when he's the Fly...but isn't that how it started for many of us???

I KNEW it....I knew it would happen!!!

She was 20 shades of red when she was admitting it!

Victory is SO sweet. *punches fist in the air*

:wink:

*clears her throat* and sings "till Victory" by Patti Smith Group for VP :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bono started becoming attractive to me around ? War/ Red rocks and then def somewhen i think between UF & JT .

Right well i'm off to bed now for some hot dreams of how Bono will join me, Wild&Jem in the bedroom&you'll all get to see how well we service his insatiable needs!!!! :ohmy: :drool: :sexywink:

Night everyone! :wink: :wave:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I couldn't believe it....I've never heard of salespeople from a chain store calling a customer at home to see if they were happy. :lol: And considering that, like I said, he was hot...it made my day. :sexywink:

he thought you were HAWT :sexywink:

a guy who works at the train station in the town next to me fancies me :lmao:he said if i lost my railcard again he'll give me one for free, now theres an offer i can't refuse :lmao:

he was like i'm too young for you aren't i (hes only 2years younger than me :lol:) i was so embarrased as all his work mates were like you said nudge nudge wink wink :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

We're safe....it's just The Fly...so far. :shifty:

Night Susan and Wild!! :hug: :hug:

Nighty night girls! :hug:

Yeah it'll start that way...and pretty soon it'll be PopBono, ElevationBono, VertigoBono, etc. etc. :sad:

:wink: Who am I kidding? It's awesome to have another one of us :lol: The more the merrier.

And I think I'm the only one I know who ranks PopBono #1 by a million long-shots. *I'm all alone...there's no one here beside me*

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah it'll start that way...and pretty soon it'll be PopBono, ElevationBono, VertigoBono, etc. etc. :sad:

:wink: Who am I kidding? It's awesome to have another one of us :lol: The more the merrier.

And I think I'm the only one I know who ranks PopBono #1 by a million long-shots. *I'm all alone...there's no one here beside me*

I like PopBono too...but please don't bring out the lasers! :reject: :yikes: :crazy:

bonoishot said:

he thought you were HAWT :sexywink:

a guy who works at the train station in the town next to me fancies me :lmao:he said if i lost my railcard again he'll give me one for free, now theres an offer i can't refuse :lmao:

he was like i'm too young for you aren't i (hes only 2years younger than me :lol:) i was so embarrased as all his work mates were like you said nudge nudge wink wink :laugh:

OMG, you should totally lose your pass and see what he does!! :lol:

I have another funny story from the same store. Went to buy Sarah an MP3 player for her birthday, and also needed to get her a new disc man...different sales person (although I later found out this one was roommates with the first one!!)...saw that I was looking at a Sony that retailed for about $125...came and whispered that he had received the same discman as an employee bonus, and didn't need it...offered to sell it to me privately for $75...he just needed a ride to his apt. to get it...he took his break and I drove him there....so, got it for $50 less. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's like he'd be the toughest one to get through to, but once you did, you'd have a friend for life. :heart: :cute:

gotta know that he's has more aspects to him, once you see how usually patient and nice he is with fans.....as i did watch his interactions [ couldn't get close enough then] back in Fall 2001....and a beautiful smile....

FlyYourKite said:

Pop Bono is pretty high up there for me!! :drool: :drool:

The more the merrier?? Like hell...it decreases my odds. *gets out taser*

:lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

gotta know that he's has more aspects to him, once you see how usually patient and nice he is with fans.....as i did watch his interactions [ couldn't get close enough then] back in Fall 2001....and a beautiful smile....

I LOVE his honesty...very much the same as me, in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom