Pleba Girls' Party - We Are A Wild Party (Rah Rah Ole!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: Thanks girls :hug:

I just had to talk about it people who wouldn't act, like, well my mom. :slant:

Btw, how'd the insane data sorting go today, my dear clone?

Parents. :|

It went okay. I got some done, but didn't finish nearly all that I wanted to. The site's now live, though, so I'm happy about that. :)

So, are we still going to force you-know-who into being our Valentines? :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:

VP, i reread earlier today about your {hopefully] final site/survey "tweaking*. Good luck!

Thanks :) The site's totally done now, I'm just working on sorting through some test scores to select and prioritize my participants. :) I should be able to start sending out e-mail tomorrow.

okay I've been cooking a roast all day with chilis and tamatos and tomtatillo sauce. Its all nice and fallen apart so we can eat it in tortillas now...except for one minor detail....

Its fucking burning my mouth! :combust: :lmao: I tasted one little piece and my mouth is on fire! :lol:

I think the kids are gonna have to eat quesadillas instead.

VintagePunk said:

It went okay. I got some done, but didn't finish nearly all that I wanted to. The site's now live, though, so I'm happy about that. :)

So, are we still going to force you-know-who into being our Valentines? :hyper:

Yay! So he finally got it up? :hyper:

I can't even to begin to imagine trying to sort through as much data as you are. :crack: For that stats project I did a while back, 185 songs with around 10 or 15 different categories was eough to make me go loopey. :hug:

And yes, yes we should. :D :hyper:

night Dazz :hug:
And Hi Diane! :wave:

HI Dianne I hope your evening is a bit better then your crazy day. :hug: :heart:

Mr. Cat is late getting home and the girls are hungry so I better go feed them something. I'll see ya all later. :wave: :heart: :love:

:wave: Hi everyone....Weldy is here (sorry :reject: )

My mom got a bit worse today....so the doctors had to put her on a ventilator...so that she could breath right.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Guys :hug:

Bri extra :hug:s

I seriously hate the entire month of february :sigh: It just sucks

I totally understand SG.....This month is NEVER a good month for my family....I lost three of my grandparents during this month and my mom is still in the ICU.

DJ Bono said:

I totally understand SG.....This month is NEVER a good month for my family....I lost three of my grandparents during this month and my mom is still in the ICU.

:hug: :hug: It's an awful month. I've lost too many people in February. And I know too many other people who have as well.

I know it's technically the shortest month of the year; but it sure seems like the hardest month for me.

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear your mom is having so much trouble. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom