PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
Why is there a playboy on his pants? :eyebrow:
.........Cause I really want to play with his joystick.

20.gif

13.gif

:sad: :sad:

Sarah has just informed me that she'll be acting in a mercenary capacity at the shows, and if any of you can come up with a better offer (eg: offering her a "posher" lifestyle than she has here, which isn't saying much)...she's yours. :sad: :sad:

The betrayal stings, I tell ya....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Why is there a playboy on his pants? :eyebrow:
.........Cause I really want to play with his joystick.:wink:

:shifty: :ohmy: :lmao:!!!

I don't think you play with a playboy, but you do play with something when looking at a playboy. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah has just informed me that she'll be acting in a mercenary capacity at the shows, and if any of you can come up with a better offer (eg: offering her a "posher" lifestyle than she has here, which isn't saying much)...she's yours. :sad: :sad:

:hmm: My Dad can get her 8 free credit hours a semester worth of class at the University he works at. And I'd make a helluva roomate :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:no: *gasp* a beautiful maternal realationship going to hell in handbasket :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hmm:
*wonders if she can tempt her with Johnny Depp*

VintagePunk said:

ROFL! Kids are great till the turn on you! :laugh:

Okay I missed the ralph shirts? I need a pic and an explanation as to why Ralph is so damn special!? :shrug:

I'm also thinking that I may need to get another tattoo before the show.....some nice tattoo on my cleavage along with my "Bollox" t-shirt should attract B. :wink:

elysithea said:

:mac: :evil: Oh, we think alike, Bri.

SG, how long does it take to make one of those Sim people (I don't know what to call it, lol)?

They're just called 'sims' :D and I'd say between seven and twelve minutes, once I get the game up and running. But I can't run it while I'm online :madspit:

It's a tough decision, I tell you :scratch: "Pleba or Sims?"
:wink:

Russty Cat said:
Okay I missed the ralph shirts? I need a pic and an explanation as to why Ralph is so damn special!? :shrug:

I'm also thinking that I may need to get another tattoo before the show.....some nice tattoo on my cleavage along with my "Bollox" t-shirt should attract B. :wink:

OMG! that's it! I have my answer!
8.gif

I can get 'Larry' tattooed on one and 'Adam' on the other! Then I just have to remember which side of my shirt to pull down/lift up depending on whose attention I have!

:shifty: What? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom