PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Okay. So yesterday I take my sister for groceries, and she goes to a store that I rarely ever go to...and they sell this nacho dip that ROCKS my world. I get all excited and I buy some (first time I've had any in well over a year), along with a bag of nachos. I had like one handful from the bag yesterday. I go to look for them tonight, and they're GONE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So now I have this rocking dip, and not a damn thing to dip into it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

See the shit I put up with in this house??

Umm.....nevermind. :silent:

:lmao:

Okay all I need is the word music translated into other languages.

I know music in spanish is musica.

E, do you know what it is in french? I'm being a total lazy arse. I could look it up, but that would make me actually have to work for it. hehe

VintagePunk said:
Okay. So yesterday I take my sister for groceries, and she goes to a store that I rarely ever go to...and they sell this nacho dip that ROCKS my world. I get all excited and I buy some (first time I've had any in well over a year), along with a bag of nachos. I had like one handful from the bag yesterday. I go to look for them tonight, and they're GONE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So now I have this rocking dip, and not a damn thing to dip into it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

See the shit I put up with in this house??

I have chips. Shall I come over? :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Okay all I need is the word music translated into other languages.

I know music in spanish is musica.

E, do you know what it is in french? I'm being a total lazy arse. I could look it up, but that would make me actually have to work for it. hehe

Musique.

...and chanson is song.

Those silly French. It's like they have a different word for every word we have.
:tsk:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Russty....

musique french
музыка (ermm......apparently that's russian :shrug: )
musica italian...

Thanks VP :hug:

Thanks Bri! I even wrote the Russian one down even though its weird looking. lol

Thanks E! Those french people are strange birds. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shifty: :angel:

Russty.....
Meet my friend
freetranslation.com
Good for words.....beware of anything longer..

Otherwise,, instead of "I enjoy babysitting"
You'll get " Sitting on kids is good"
:lmao:

:lmao: I love when people used to use that for French assignments in high school...my teacher would read the exact translations aloud and make us all laugh our asses off! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom