PLEBA Girls Party: Treat Daddy well and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Susan i had so much alchohol yesterday i'll be over the limit for the next week:lmao:

Hi Russty :wave: I was seated but had a brilliant view of the stage. I'll post some pics tomorrow when i get home.

Dublin is on U2 overload this weekend. Everywhere you go in the pubs, in the shops , in the restaurants the boys are on the stereo or TV... It's DROOLSVILLE :hyper:

Oh gosh Wild! That tortures me soooo much to hear you say that, i'm afraid to say, but i can't help being HUGELY green!!!!! :( :(

bono_gal said:

I knew you'd get them figured out eventually Russty :hug:

BTW I read what you said last night about you and Mr. Cat. How if you are meant to be you're meant to be and if you're not you're not. Sorry I missed you, but it really helped a lot, made me try and stop obsessing about that boy and see how things turn out.

Thanks to all the girls last night, you helped me a lot :hug:

Boys :madspit:

:hug: I'm glad your feeling better about the whole thing. I can remember when he first started acting interested in me I kept him at arms length for a bit and told him that we could just hang out as friends, cuz honestly I didn't trust him. I figured he wanted to have sex and once he got that he would move on. Guys are so weird its hard to really read them sometimes. I still don't have a clue what goes thru his head sometimes. :shrug:

*sigh* I'd love to see a hometown show sometime. But probably by the time I get there they will be to old to perform live. :laugh:

susanp6 said:
We all seem to have been talking recently about how daft men are Becky!!!! Even ruff was saying to me that they're ALL totally thick as shit!!!! :rolleyes: :banghead: :giggle:

It's bad the way we love them though! :madspit:

I've never ever spoke to Ruff :sad:
She sounds great and I think i'd really get along with her, pity, i think I've missed her :(

susanp6 said:
Oh gosh Wild! That tortures me soooo much to hear you say that, i'm afraid to say, but i can't help being HUGELY green!!!!! :( :(

Susan :hug:

I'd give anything for you to be here this weekend :yes:

I picked up a couple of magazines for you and will send them next week..

I meet up with Jem yesterday for a few JD's & Coke but Ruff didn't get into town until late this afternoon so i'm hoping to meet her in Cardiff Wednesday

Russty Cat said:

I still don't have a clue what goes thru his head sometimes. :shrug:

*sigh* I'd love to see a hometown show sometime. But probably by the time I get there they will be to old to perform live. :laugh:

You probably never will know what goes thru his head!

I'd love to go to a hometown show as well :sigh: But like I said before Paul Mcartney is still :rockon: and he's old, so i dont think U2 will ever be too old to give us a singsong!!

WildHoney said:
Susan i had so much alchohol yesterday i'll be over the limit for the next week:lmao:

Hi Russty :wave: I was seated but had a brilliant view of the stage. I'll post some pics tomorrow when i get home.

Dublin is on U2 overload this weekend. Everywhere you go in the pubs, in the shops , in the restaurants the boys are on the stereo or TV... It's DROOLSVILLE :hyper:

I can't wait to see pictures! I have seats as well in November, I sure hope they are good. But who am I kidding, I'll just be so excited to see them I don't care how good the seats are. :laugh: :hyper: :dance:

Didn't you send a text to let me know you'd be on then Wild?

What did you drink? :eyebrow: :drool:

Bono IS very intelligent, but it seems as if he does lack in common sense in some ways! Like driving, cooking, dancing&memory!!!! :huh: Those are his downfalls!!!

Hi Russty!!!!! :hug: :hug: So excited by the idea of Dublin here&meant tio say hi before but when i've become so overly excited by Bono?Well i lose my mind!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Trust me, men will always be a mystery! I've lived with mostly men my entire life and still don't have a clue. And just when I think I've got Mr. Cat figured out he does something to screw with my head.

Like this afternoon! He's never really acknowledge my art as work before or as important. So I was working away today when he got home. He didn't come say hi so I just kept working about an hour later he came in with the biggest cup of tea I've ever seen and a sandwich he made me. He commented on how he could smell burning plastic throughout the house, so he figured things were going good. He even asked me what I was working on and said that he was happy that I finally seem to have broken thru the block. I didn't even realize he knew I'd been having problems. I must have looked at him weird when he went to leave he kissed the top of my head and said "I see more then you think I do." Then he told me to get back to work! :giggle: I swear it thru me through a big loop.

Wild - It's so incredibly lovely of you to say that&i very much appreciate you saying it!!!! :love: :D :heart: :hug: :hug:

You know how i mean it don't you when i say i'm jealous? I just SO want to be there!!!! Hope you were both saying nice things about me!!!!! :sexywink: :)

Becky&i have been chatting for a little while&having some fun, altho' we have heard some awful news Wild - Have you hears about Richard Whitely?

susanp6 said:
Wild - It's so incredibly lovely of you to say that&i very much appreciate you saying it!!!! :love: :D :heart: :hug: :hug:

You know how i mean it don't you when i say i'm jealous? I just SO want to be there!!!! Hope you were both saying nice things about me!!!!! :sexywink: :)

Becky&i have been chatting for a little while&having some fun, altho' we have heard some awful news Wild - Have you hears about Richard Whitely?

I know :sad: - I couldn't believe it when my mum in law told me :shocked:

Russty Cat said:
Trust me, men will always be a mystery! I've lived with mostly men my entire life and still don't have a clue. And just when I think I've got Mr. Cat figured out he does something to screw with my head.

Like this afternoon! He's never really acknowledge my art as work before or as important. So I was working away today when he got home. He didn't come say hi so I just kept working about an hour later he came in with the biggest cup of tea I've ever seen and a sandwich he made me. He commented on how he could smell burning plastic throughout the house, so he figured things were going good. He even asked me what I was working on and said that he was happy that I finally seem to have broken thru the block. I didn't even realize he knew I'd been having problems. I must have looked at him weird when he went to leave he kissed the top of my head and said "I see more then you think I do." Then he told me to get back to work! :giggle: I swear it thru me through a big loop.

Aww, ya see Mr. Cat is always watching :giggle:

What is it exactly that you do Russty?

Just got your text!!!! Tell me about it Wild! I know ALL about them things taking ages to come thru'&it's caused some arguments, i can tell you - Damn phones! :madspit:

WildHoney said:
I did text you Susan - sometimes the texts take a while to get through :hug:

So what did you gals get up to last night??

Well we found that Jules has a new love interest :wink: I think there were a few sim updates but I cant really remember now!

i know, so sad about RW he was a top class presenter :sad: he'll be missed.

susanp6 said:
Didn't you send a text to let me know you'd be on then Wild?

What did you drink? :eyebrow: :drool:

Bono IS very intelligent, but it seems as if he does lack in common sense in some ways! Like driving, cooking, dancing&memory!!!! Those are his downfalls!!!

Hi Russty!!!!! :hug: So excited by the idea of Dublin here&meant tio say hi before but when i've become so overly excited by Bono?Well i lose my mind!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

No worries Susan! The idea of Dublin gets me excited as well. :hyper: I'm excited as well that Bono will be on tv here in like 3 hours! woohoo! :D

So what did you have to drink apart from JD Wild?

Becky - God, Mathew Street!!!! I was orgasmic the first time i walked into that street!!!! What it means to a big Beatles lover. i can't begin to describe the feeling to you! :drool: :love: :happy: :up: :hyper: :rockon: :dancing:

I met up with ruff up here in Glasgow Becky! She told Wild&I a while bk that she was coming over to London hopefully!!! We were like OMG - That would be unreal&then when she told me she's up here too - WOW!!!!! It was so weird meeting up after seeing all of her meet pix with Bono! :happy:

susanp6 said:
So what did you have to drink apart from JD Wild?

Becky - God, Mathew Street!!!! I was orgasmic the first time i walked into that street!!!! What it means to a big Beatles lover. i can't begin to describe the feeling to you! :drool: :love: :happy: :up: :hyper: :rockon: :dancing:

The Beatles are an orgasmic feeling band Susan :drool:

You'll love this....

beatles20orig.jpg

You like?

What's big? An HD??? :giggle: :lmao: That's hilarious Becky!!!! I :heart: it!!!!

I was chatting with Russty one nite&she was agreeing with me that we both thought that John Lennon woould have loved someone like Bono since they shared all these justice&human rights issues in common! You reckon you'd agree Becky? :wink:

Wild! Vodka eh? I could just go a beer right now actually as i'm hot!!!!! :combust: :combust:

bono_gal said:

Aww, ya see Mr. Cat is always watching :giggle:

What is it exactly that you do Russty?

I actually went to school to be an office manager and am also a trained seamstress, but 6 years ago I quit doing all of that to become a fulltime mixed medium artist. Currently I do most work with fibers, found objects, and photography. The rule of thumb around here is if its thin I can probably sew thru it and if I can't I'll figure out how to drill holes thru it or heat it up to puncture holes to make something out of it. Mr. Cat just came home today and asked me if I'd be interested in a bunch of old cds from his office. I can't wait for him to bring them home. I'm going to see what happens when you light one on fire. mwhahaha

I love that picture Becky! So cool! :D

Susan Bono is going to be on Meet The Press tonight. Its a news show I normally don't watch, but if B is going to be on I will suffer thru it. :wink:

Hi Jules! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom