PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi MU! SG! DG! & u2G! :hug:s to all.

I've got about 40 mins left to be here....

I should take about 10 mins out and go look at "what do you have/want in the tix sec....I must now seriously ramp up my tix hunting from tomorrow until hopefully BEFORE i have to stand around MSG...:madspit:

it's NOT that I won't....I'd just like to lessen the anxiety/misery and have one 'in hand' BEFORE sat 5/21...or have gone to NJ. I can't afford both :mad: :madspit:

Good luck Dazz; I'm not very good at that sort of thing; I got my tickets to the one and haven't really taken the steps to try and find tickets to the first of the two detroits shows... though I probably should

Mucca said:

Did you go to all four shows?

I completely know how you feel!

Yea I went to all 4 shows. 5/7 didn't do much for me but 5/9 and 5/10 absolutely blew me away. I got to shake B's hand and get an autograph...I really wanted to talk to him and get a pic but I was way too mesmerized by just seeing him.

daygloeyes2 said:

It's OK. I don't know if I'll be able to describe it when I see U2 either.

Me? Well.....I don't know....

Everything ok? I haven't been able to keep up with the threads at all. I did read the part where that guy acted like a total dick to you. I'm sorry I don't know the whole story. I wish you would call the police... :| I'm also glad you are safe. :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

The whole U2 experience (as corny as this may sound)...I am in so much awe right now.

:hug: :cute: aawww it IS sweet and cool amd WOW! all at the same time, U2G...

you're experiening itwhen i think this is their biggest outpouring of fans in intensity since either since AB or POP tour....

whadda you gals think?

U2Girl1978 said:

Everything ok? I haven't been able to keep up with the threads at all. I did read the part where that guy acted like a total dick to you. I'm sorry I don't know the whole story. I wish you would call the police... :| I'm also glad you are safe. :hug:

:hug:

There was that and I've been going over in my head for 3 days what to do about that, and I got into a car accident, and before prom I had to deal with drama from my friends about it. :sigh: I'm just glad this week is over.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea I went to all 4 shows. 5/7 didn't do much for me but 5/9 and 5/10 absolutely blew me away. I got to shake B's hand and get an autograph...I really wanted to talk to him and get a pic but I was way too mesmerized by just seeing him.

:drool:

Isn't weird how you have 4 of the most amazing days of your life and then suddenly everything is back to the whole routine? It was so weird for me when I went back to school days after the concerts.

daygloeyes2 said:

There was that and I've been going over in my head for 3 days what to do about that, and I got into a car accident, and before prom I had to deal with drama from my friends about it. :sigh: I'm just glad this week is over.

Car accident..:yikes:

You poor thing, you've been having a really tough week :( :hug::hug:

Mucca said:

:drool:

Isn't weird how you have 4 of the most amazing days of your life and then suddenly everything is back to the whole routine? It was so weird for me when I went back to school days after the concerts.

Yea pretty much. My next concert is in 10 days though... :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

oohhh, sweetie...:hug: :hug:

try to be more alert on the road as much as you can, huh?
I know it's difficult for you right now...but we want ya to be safe on the road as well!

daygloeyes2 said:

Aye yi yi...:huh: big :hug: to you...

dazzledbylight said:

oohhh, sweetie...:hug: :hug:

try to be more alert on te roasd, huh? I know it's difficult for you right now...but we want ya to be safe on the road as well!

The accident wasn't my fault....he was flying down the street and hit me on the driver's side as I was turning on to another street.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea pretty much. My next concert is in 10 days though... :lol:

:laugh:
Lucky you get to experience it all over again :)

I'm listening to chicago 4 right now...Edge messed up more than usual....:eyebrow:

daygloeyes2 said:

The accident wasn't my fault....he was flying down the street and hit me on the driver's side as I was turning on to another street.

oh fuck that....:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

thank the Powers you weren't hurt {were you? } "other than" mentally/emotional more trauma! [just what you need]

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:

:huh:

Thank god you came out of it in one piece :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom