PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get rid of anything I don't absolutely need on my hard drive to get my computer to run a little smoother again.... I have pictures of the guys hidden everywhere!:ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm trying to get rid of anything I don't absolutely need on my hard drive to get my computer to run a little smoother again.... I have pictures of the guys hidden everywhere!:ohmy:

I tried deleting pics...I never really got very far :wink:

Although I should really clean out all the repeat pictures, but looking through everything will take forever :huh:

Mucca said:

I tried deleting pics...I never really got very far :wink:

Although I should really clean out all the repeat pictures, but looking through everything will take forever :huh:

:lmao: and it doesn't last long, either! trust me! I'm like... do I have that one? oh, I'll just save it and put it in the 'to file' folder.... and now I cleaned up over a thousand pictures and labeled them, but I have that many in my new folder!

Sad_Girl said:
Mucca I didn't have one of those pics of Adam, and the other one I only had a tiny little thumbnail size of! :hug:

Glad I could treat you to something nice after all that you've shared :hug:

I'm sure you'd rather look at this though...:wink:

68cf5c6f.jpg

fba36e20.jpg

mag2004-larnoshirtagain.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: and it doesn't last long, either! trust me! I'm like... do I have that one? oh, I'll just save it and put it in the 'to file' folder.... and now I cleaned up over a thousand pictures and labeled them, but I have that many in my new folder!

:lmao:

You labelled them too? :crack: I don't think I would ever be able to get myself to do all that. It was hard enough just trying to organize them :huh:

I was planning to get all my pics uploaded on to photobucket but then suddenly it tells me I've used up all my space and I had 10 more folders to go :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Holy shit :combust:

*understands why all the shows*
:lol:

*thwaps* Smartass :tongue: I've been to two. shows. That doesn't qualify for an "all the shows" in any way, shape or form :p And it's certainly not the reason why I'm going to the shows either :shame:

(And that goes for Mucca too :laugh: I've only been to 2 shows!)

Mucca said:

:lmao:

You labelled them too? :crack: I don't think I would ever be able to get myself to do all that. It was hard enough just trying to organize them :huh:

I was planning to get all my pics uploaded on to photobucket but then suddenly it tells me I've used up all my space and I had 10 more folders to go :huh:

Yeah, it was a chore and a half. I have to circulate my photobucket pics regularly; I have too many to keep in a free account, too

Sad_Girl said:

Good Lord, that man is possibly the most beautiful thing on this earth! :faint:

(I love how he's got no hair on his chest but he has that cute little treasure trail on his belly!)

:giggle:

I love his hairless chest too :drool:

I'm not a big fan of hairy chested guys :reject:

Drea said:

*thwaps* Smartass :tongue: I've been to two. shows. That doesn't qualify for an "all the shows" in any way, shape or form :p And it's certainly not the reason why I'm going to the shows either :shame:

(And that goes for Mucca too :laugh: I've only been to 2 shows!)

:laugh:

It may not be the only reason why you go, but it is probably one of the main ones :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, it was a chore and a half. I have to circulate my photobucket pics regularly; I have too many to keep in a free account, too

:yes:

My vertigo tour folder is going to be insane....I've been saving pics from every show. The tour isn't even halfway through yet....my comp is going to explode...:huh:

Uh-oh, Edge, I think I see a razor in your future...

:giggle:

I might be nice enough to put up with it......IF he treats me well :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I have never wanted to be an inanimate object more... Oh to be a U2 guitar... to be hugged like that... stroked lovingly with strong, talented fingers.... :combust:

Agreed :drool: :combust:

Just imagine how close we'd be to their HD's......:combust:

I'm sure you could guess that without me having to say it. I'm sure I've made it quite obvious with my time spent here :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom