Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My husband wanted to name a boy after a football player who had an African tribal name... I cannot remember what it was but I remember thinking it would scar a child growing up around here for life to have a name no one would be able to pronounce :huh:

Dismantled said:

omg..that would be so cute...we could talk about morning sickness and gripe about our back hurting.....and *passes out

I got dizzy talking about having a baby..its so weird that it could happen......*i'm not going to freak out...I'm not going to freak out:crazy:

Could you imagine the rumours if we both had boys that looked the same.... Blond curly hair and the cutiest little face.. Bono could have some questions to answer :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
My husband wanted to name a boy after a football player who had an African tribal name... I cannot remember what it was but I remember thinking it would scar a child growing up around here for life to have a name no one would be able to pronounce :huh:

my bf loved the name..merle:huh: so when we got a dog I convienced him the dog looked just like a merle....so now thats the dogs name....cannot name a baby after the dog now can ya?:D

sometimes I am so smart:wink:

WildHoney said:

Could you imagine the rumours if we both had boys that looked the same.... Blond curly hair and the cutiest little face.. Bono could have some questions to answer :laugh:

:wink: b-baby:hug:

NI has been informed that as he has the easy part & fun at the beginning and i have to go though 9 months of carrying this wonderful baby and have the honour of giving birth:yikes: that i should have the priviledge of naming our child. Although i already know what they'll be called....

Boy = Joshua Paul David
Girl = Grace Marie or Aiobh Marie

WildHoney said:
NI has been informed that as he has the easy part & fun at the beginning and i have to go though 9 months of carrying this wonderful baby and have the honour of giving birth:yikes: that i should have the priviledge of naming our child. Although i already know what they'll be called....

Boy = Joshua Paul David
Girl = Grace Marie or Aiobh Marie

awwww.....:hug: NI is so sweet:hug: joshua tree paul david by any chance?:wink:

FlyYourKite said:
My friend just called me all giddy and felt the need to tell me that "the V-card had been swiped" :uhoh: Honestly, did I really need to know that?

I'm sorry...what?!!? :huh:

I've got one vague guess as to what that could mean........tell me she didn't call to tell you that.....:eyebrow:

Instead..tell me she got a Visa or something...:lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

He said it was because of her flat face (she does look rather angry and annoyed all of the time) but ironically when she is mad at us now she pees on the bed :mad:
she's mad about her name:lmao:
I have the cat from hell if it makes you feel any better....

Snooky pie said:

she's mad about her name:lmao:
I have the cat from hell if it makes you feel any better....

Must be related to my other cat ... he sent me to the ER last year... had antibiotics and would've been three stitches but the Dr was reluctant to stitch an animal bite :huh:

Back
Top Bottom