Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD! SWEET HOLY JOE FROM KMART!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I just found the dryer online that we bought it cost $400 on ebay!!!!! We paid $250 for everything!!!! :hyper: :dance: Damn and I thought getting a brand new Chers greatest hits cd for 50 cents was a good buy! mwhahahahah

I love yard sales!

VintagePunk said:
Russty...that's extremely cool!! You can sell bootleg shirts outside of shows. :lol:

DG...the bastard! :mad:
I'd go into his room and refuse to leave. :evil:

We were joking about that, 101 ways to get your ass sued by U2! See the real Bono in action. :laugh:

Hi Dis! :hug:

hey girls!:wink: lemme tell you about my afternoon...took my two dogs swimming/riding around. It was fine until my little one got car sick and treated me to barfing all over the car..not once...twice:barf: .....:|

poor little guy..he felt so bad:(

IMG_0233.jpg
[/IMG]

:hug: poochie

Heehee!! I'm NOT containing myself - That's just it!!!!! :drool:

I'm going crazy here!!!!!! :dance: :combust: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You don't have a passport VP? I have one which i've used once to go to Paris with 6 years ago&they didn't even look at it! :der:

They're pretty expensive to buy now - about £60!!!!!

How much do you pay for passports in US/Canada?

susanp6 said:

I'm going crazy here!!!!!! :dance:

You don't have a passport VP? I have one which i've used once to go to Paris with 6 years ago&they didn't even look at it! :der:

susan! you see them so soon!!!:drool: I am so excited for you:drool: :drool:

Passports were 60 when I got mine...they just friggen skyrocketed to 100 dollars:madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:

Me too. :yikes: :yikes:

*hides with VP* :reject:

*Lays down on therapy couch*
Y'know those kitchen trash containers that you can screw onto the back of a cupboard door? YOu put a bag in them, and they have a plastic lid? Flimsy little things. We had one of those about 15 years ago. Anyway, it all started for me when, one day, I went to throw something in the garbage, I opened the cupboard door and flipped open the lid...AND A FREAKIN' MOUSE JUMPED OUT AT ME, AND ALMOST CAME INTO CONTACT WITH MY HAND/ARM....

I started having nightmares...still do from time to time, if we're going through a bout of mice invasions...or if I think I hear something that might be a mouse. :yikes: :yikes:

Russty Cat said:

We were joking about that, 101 ways to get your ass sued by U2! See the real Bono in action. :laugh:

Hi Dis! :hug:

If that's what it takes to be near Bono, I'm *so* in. :lol:

Especially if he wore that quasi-suit to court...the one he wore in Brussels. :drool: :drool:

DIS!!!! I'm hyperventilating here just thinking about the possibility of touching Bono, however slight - AGAIN!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Ahhh!!!! Your wee doggy is gorgeous Dis!!!

Awww i love mice&even rats! Well, the pet variety anyway, that is!!!!

Dismantled said:
hey girls!:wink: lemme tell you about my afternoon...took my two dogs swimming/riding around. It was fine until my little one got car sick and treated me to barfing all over the car..not once...twice:barf: .....:|

poor little guy..he felt so bad:(

IMG_0233.jpg
[/IMG]

:hug: poochie

Awwwwww!! :cute: Poor thing...is he okay now?

VintagePunk said:

If that's what it takes to be near Bono, I'm *so* in. :lol:

Especially if he wore that quasi-suit to court...the one he wore in Brussels. :drool: :drool:

getting our asses sued by the boys is a great way to get thier attention:drool:

Dis you have the cutest dog! :hug: One of our doggies barfed in my suburban one day. It was not pretty.

We use to raise rats, that's right big old rats! :lol: Rats and mice don't bother me in the least.

VintagePunk said:

Awwwwww!! :cute: Poor thing...is he okay now?

yes...they feel much better after swimming and he is out laying in the hammock on the porch:hug: I still think he feels bad though...I gave him a big cookie to let him know I am not mad:hug:

susanp6 said:

I'm going crazy here!!!!!! :dance: :combust: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I've never travelled outside of the US and Canada, so I've never needed a passport. :reject:

Don't know how much they are, but I don't think they're *that* expensive. I need to find out soon though, because Sarah needs one for her trip to Europe next March.

God, i can't get over how fantastic the gigantic screen is!!! I'm excited over a screen now!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Russty Cat said:
Dis you have the cutest dog! :hug: One of our doggies barfed in my suburban one day. It was not pretty.

We use to raise rats, that's right big old rats! :lol: Rats and mice don't bother me in the least.

Thanks..he is a cuteness..he is a beagle/shepard cross...we rescued him about a year ago:heart:

Rats are cool! My roomates and I had a big old white rat in college, his name was Templeton....he just went around as he pleased...lived behind the TV. His favorite place to sit was behind the toliet:lmao: he could give you quite a scare at 2am when you had to go pee:lmao:

My roomate crawled in bed one night only to find Temp curled up in her blankets:slant: the rat had to climb like 4 feet to get in.

susanp6 said:
God, i can't get over how fantastic the gigantic screen is!!! I'm excited over a screen now!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Me too....it's amazing. Wow.

I always assumed that an arena show would be superior to a stadium...the closeness, more intimate. I'm now rethinking that stance. :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Okay I'm seriously considering pissing B off just to see him up close and personal in that suit! :lol: :combust: :faint:

hmmm...what could we do....

:hmm:

HEY! we don't have to do anything...we could sue HIM:wink: and be like "yes and part of us suing you is you have to wear "the suit" to the courthouse" :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Temp here today: 32C/94F, with the humidity, 40C/110F

:crazy:

If it doesn't cool down soon, so I can get out of this house, I'm gonna be a Blue Crack Addict. :yikes:

you saying theres something wrong wiht being a Blue Crack Addict:eyebrow:

:wink:

its real friggen hot here too...88...ugh...the humidity is way way up there..I can hardly breath:|

A sharp dressed man eh girls will getus all very hot under the collar...or under something else maybe!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

I know it doesn't sound terribly respectful, but oh god when i saw that pic of him at his dads' funeral recently! So sexy! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom