Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much sleep is normally worse than not enough!

I feels so weird&groggy on the occasions i've slept far too long!

:grumpy:

It's the worst. It's cruel irony I tell you. Cause you feel like you need more sleep if you wake up a wee bit too early and then you end up sleeping really long and feeling like arse anyway. :shrug: :madspit:

Wouldn't it be fun if no one ever needed to sleep? Think how much more stuff you could get done :hyper: :lol:

Yes! There's not enough time in theday to do everything, you're so right Fly!!! :( :madspit:

Whenever I get alot of sleep, I wind up even more tired than if I'm running on little sleep. I've run on 2 hours sleep before and felt like I had all the energy in the world. :huh:

SG! :hug:

The SAT's would have gone alot better if I had my Bono picture in my wallet. Somebody took it. :shifty:

Aside from the hellish math, they went pretty well. :)

SG!!! :wink:

Thought you'd gone and left me capless Bri!!!! :lol:

Noticed you elsewhere talking about doing naughty things with sheep!!! :eyebrow: :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I've written an exam with only 30 minutes worth of sleep.................

that was fun.

Especially when I did it again the next night.

:|

How about taking 2 tests 1st 2 periods of the day running on 3 hours sleep. And those 3 hours of sleep being the ones you got 2 nights ago. :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes. Someone did. Right SG?

Oh, ok, you can have it back... it's all smudged from your kissy marks anyway :wink:
ebttrt51.jpg

I'm worn out :yawn: My brother's wife decided to go out tonight, so he came over here with the two little ones... it's absolutely exhausting. I don't know how parents with more than one child do it all the time!

I started a Pleba neighborhood in my Sims game today... but I only had time to add a couple people. Wanna see what I got done? (And remember I've only seen a couple of photos and the options I have are limited for hair/clothes style etc... so take no offense at the simmy versions of yourself if I added you!)

plebans2.jpg

Ok, so I DID have a little fun with it... :wink:

VP I couldn't get the full Dominatrix gear for you :shrug:

:lmao:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I started a Pleba neighborhood in my Sims game today... but I only had time to add a couple people. Wanna see what I got done? (And remember I've only seen a couple of photos and the options I have are limited for hair/clothes style etc... so take no offense at the simmy versions of yourself if I added you!)

plebans2.jpg

:lol:

I like the Sim version of me. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

plebans2.jpg

VP I couldn't get the full Dominatrix gear for you :shrug:

:lmao:

Those are amazing SG!! :laugh: Absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see the rest! Everyone looks so hot in their simmy form :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom