PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night Tre :wave: :hug:

SG I still can't get over your Avi everytime you post I just want to grab Larry and run away with him. :giggle: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

You're writing an ethics paper by copying and pasting your other notes/papers together. How ironic. :wink:

:lol: It's not as bad as it sounds. It's just a webform I need to fill out, and I just have two writing intensive parts to complete. And I'm copying my own work. Not unethical, just really lazy. :wink:

Night Tre! :hug:

3de41b9d.gif

I just got this off another site and had to share it, cuz I love Jack Black and totally love him in the movie High Fidelity. Great freaking movie! :drool:

Russty Cat said:
3de41b9d.gif

I just got this off another site and had to share it, cuz I love Jack Black and totally love him in the movie High Fidelity. Great freaking movie! :drool:

High Fidelity is one of my favorite movies! :love:

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

Best.line.ever. :bow:

daygloeyes2 said:

High Fidelity is one of my favorite movies! :love:

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?"

Best.line.ever. :bow:

That is definetly one of the best lines in the movie!! I love how he delievers it so dead pan and serious too. John Cusack is so awesome as the tortured guy in that film. And I love when he is talking about Jack Black and the other guy who plays the other clerk.

"I hired them for a couple hours a week and they just started showing up every damn day! That was four years ago!" :lol:

CaptureWiz032.jpg

Another great fucking movie! I love British Black Comedies. They know how to do sick and twisted like no one else.

2 best parts of Shaun of The Dead was when they were throwing records at the zombies and when they were singing and they stopped and the zombie growled in time to the theme they were singing. Totally priceless! :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, that's one type of selfing. :wink:

Have any of you seen the Bono clip from the family guy movie? It's hilarious! :lmao:

Indeed it is. :wink:
Hand sanitizer anyone?

I heard about it.
But the stupid thing wouldn't dl properly.

Sound hilarous tho. :laugh:

I've comforted myself by watching 1984 Bono dance and sing and swet and thrust....:drool:

MBS said:

I heard about it.
But the stupid thing wouldn't dl.

I've comforted myself by watching 1984 Bono dance and sing and swet and thrust....:drool:

I'd upload it to YSI, but YSI just died on me again. :mad:

Get on MSN and I'll send it to you if you want. :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:
3de41b9d.gif

Loved Jack Black in School of Rock.

Mail for Russty and Diane!

Ladies, I can barely stay awake, and I have to be at work at 9 a.m. I need some sleep. Later, all.

:wave:

Ok, I finally gave up re-writing my fan fic for the 15th time :mad: and just posted it as is. Pt 5 is up for those of you reading Babyface.

And with that I will call it a night :hug: sweet dreams everyone!

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, that's one type of selfing. :wink:

Have any of you seen the Bono clip from the family guy movie? It's hilarious! :lmao:

You mean this?

FamilyGuy1.jpg

This is from another PLEBA thread. But no, I haven't seen the Family Guy movie. Our former intern was just telling me a few weeks ago how much she loved Family Guy and she was encouraging me to watch it -- and then I find out Bono's got a cameo in the Family Guy movie. But I never told our intern I was a U2 freak ...

And NOW I gotta get outta here before I fall asleep holding my laptop. See ya.

Last edited:
:whistle: I'm wide awaaaaaaake... I'm not sleeping...

(Sorry, was just listening to Bad :giggle: )

(Not to mention I'm pulling an all-nighter, as I have to go have a shower and get ready around 4:30 or so :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom