Pleba Girls Party - the boys in their bathrobes making us wet.....from drool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigjtrobe-vi.jpg

47b4b37a.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was on top.

I can't wait to hear about Barcelona!Are you goin with NI?

Jem! :hug:
I'm doing pretty good. You?

Listinin to MOFO :rockon:

wow it was crowded in there girls :wink: a 4 some with B :drool:

im not to bad Bri :) ooooh girls i just remembered some news that is good ! ive just been given permanant tenency on my flat :rockon: i wasnt sure if i they would let me keep it after my mum died but they had to let me as i have succession rights or something like that, but i have a roof over my head for definate now :D which is always good :lol:

MOFO :drool:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

wow it was crowded in there girls :wink a 4 some with B :drool:

im not to bad Bri : ooooh girls i just remembered some news that is good ! ive just been given permanant tenency on my flat :rockoni wasnt sure if i they would let me keep it after my mum died but they had to let me as i have succession rights or something like that, but i have a roof over my head for definate now :D which is always good :lol:

Congrats! I'm glad you don't have to live in a cardboard box! :happy:

:hug: Sorry bout your mom tho. :(

Omg...selfing! *snickers*
Studing for bio has never been so amusing! :giggle:

Zoo station......then please! :drool: :rockon:

bonoishot said:
glad you've enjoyed your weekend russty :hug:

:heart: mr cat for taking an interest in the u2 tour :wink:

a man helping to clean up :D

He is on his best behavior, we shall see how long it lasts. :giggle: But I'm still hoping it will last long enough for me to get another ticket out of him. :lol:

Wild, you'll have to give Edge birthday love from all of us! :hug: :heart: Its so cool that NI is going with you! :love:

WildHoney said:
yep i'm going with NI

I really hope they play Spainish Eyes

And it'll be Edges Birthday rthe next daay so i'll get to sing "Happpy Bithday" tohim & we might get Party Girl

party girl :rockon:

edges birthday :dance::dancing::drunk:

hope they play spanish eyes for you :hug:

GG :hug:

its nearly 1am here girls need to go sleep :yawn:

:hug: night night sexy dreams

girls, my folks were up to visit today and my dad was asking about chat rooms, hehehe.
so I showed him this site and all the pics of the girls. he was so cute, as he was leaving he says " now what was the name of that group of girls again?" :laugh:
As if my mom is gonna let him get addicted to something like this, no way.

bonoishot said:

wow it was crowded in there girls :wink: a 4 some with B :drool:

im not to bad Bri :) ooooh girls i just remembered some news that is good ! ive just been given permanant tenency on my flat :rockon: i wasnt sure if i they would let me keep it after my mum died but they had to let me as i have succession rights or something like that, but i have a roof over my head for definate now :D which is always good :lol:

That's brilliant news Jem :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Congrats! I'm glad you don't have to live in a cardboard box!happy:

:hugSorry bout your mom tho. : (

Omg...selfing! *snickers*
Studing for bio has never been so amusing!

i know i was like i have a home :rockon: how would i watch listen to U2 in a cardboard box :uhoh: unless theres one that comes with a cd and dvd player :lol:

thanks bri :hug: its been nearly a year now :ohmy: :sad: but as Bono says we get through it somejow :hug:

bonoishot said:

wow it was crowded in there girls a 4 some with B :drool:

MOFO

Jemma :hug: I'm so glad that you don't have to worry about that anymore! But I'm so sorry about your mum. :hug: :heart:

Hi GG!! :hug: Cindy!! :hug:

I was thinking about opening a beer, but I've been having stomach yucks already today, so I figured a soda would probably be better. I'll have to make dinner in a bit for the kids, but they want spagehtti so its nice and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom