Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've noticed that a lot of people...including a lot of Setlist Party Peeps...are hanging out at the Hawaii threads because they are going to the shows. Good for them...but it's easy to feel a little left out if you aren't going. I keep reminding myself that I was at the Brooklyn Bridge show, but it's hard not to wish that you were going to the last show of the tour, especially since tickets aren't that hard to come by.

you are right. You think there is any chance there will be a stream that night?

Diane L said:

Gorman is going to be in Hawaii, and so is Rambling Rose...!!!

As for Mexico and other shows, I really don't know.

rambling roses cell phone :drool:

Diane L said:

Gorman is going to be in Hawaii, and so is Rambling Rose...!!!

As for Mexico and other shows, I really don't know.

Come to think of it half in interference will be in Hawaii !!!

Night Diane and Sami :hug: Sweet dreams

Tre, I think some people are afraid it will be the last show of the last tour. :shrug: I don't think that's likely to be true, but you never know I guess

Sad_Girl said:

Tre, I think some people are afraid it will be the last show of the last tour. :shrug: I don't think that's likely to be true, but you never know I guess

that's a good point

i can't believe the money they're spending on this though, if i was gonna fly a long ways to see a U2 it would almost certainly be in Dublin:drool: somewhere they always have amazing shows

or NZ on St Pattys Day:wink:

the rockin edge said:

that's a good point

i can't believe the money they're spending on this though, if i was gonna fly a long ways to see a U2 it would almost certainly be in Dublin:drool: or NZ on St Pattys Day:wink:

:yes: we think along the same lines :wink:

although it would be something to see, so many interferencers in one place :ohmy: :laugh:

the rockin edge said:
that it would, a very large blue crack head gathering:wink:

if i had a time machine i'd be going to august 28th 1993 in dublin:drool:

who am i kidding, i'd be going to the whole zootv tour :wink:

:yes: I'd have to see at least one show from each tour! I'm listening to a bootleg from October right now. :drool: They've always had such a great energy

Back
Top Bottom