Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

and :lmao: about Larry! Sims never cheat do they? :uhoh: :ohmy:

Oh yes, they most certainly do! :lol:

I try to steer around some situations, as the game controller, but they are not above cheating. (Look at Edge, making out with BG and then falling for her roomate Wild :wink: )

and if a sim has a certain type of personality, in their goals, they will list having two loves at once; having woo-hoo with three sims, etc... (Not all at once! :ohmy: Pervert! :tsk: :shifty: ) :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea - I'm glad you liked it :D

I was a bit shocked at her dress choice, there are still things about the sims over which I have little or NO control and which take me by surprise. But after I got over the surprise, i thought it was actually quite fitting, very low key and sophisticated

I liked the dress too :) Not something I'd see as a 'wedding' dress, but it was pretty :D

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Dazz :)

I really like arranging settings for the sims, though I get frustrated sometimes when I have to use the same stuff over and over

And in one of the older versions, the sims could have a picnic, in a park or on a beach. :love: It was so sweet, they would spread out a blanket and they had a picnic basket... :cute:

I miss that one, that was really nice

yeah I could understand hoW THE REPETItiveness could get annoying..but so far you've mixed it up quite well and have a lot of Newish & new looking stuff
awww that' sounds sweet - pinicing!

well you can send simdazz & simjthbono there to the park anyway :drool: :lol: <hint, hint >

Sad_Girl said:

Oh yes, they most certainly do! :lol

I try to steer around some situations, as the game controller, but they are not above cheating. (Look at Edge, making out with BG and then falling for her roomate Wild :wink )

and if a sim has a certain type of personality, in their goals, they will list having two loves at once; having woo-hoo with three sims, etc... (Not all at once! :ohmy: Pervert! :tsk :shifty ) :laugh:

*hopes simbri stays away from larry*
I don't have a death wish!! :uhoh:

:lmao:

:shifty:
How did you know I thought you meant 3 at once?! :reject: :lmao:

(Don't most guys have a goal of 3 woohoos at once? :lol: )

Sweet Holy Joy from KMART! :shocked:

sraphim said:
congrats ladies, you're all very talented!!! :hyper:
SC, your drawings are great! :D :applaud:

ok... so here are my creatures.... please be nice :wink:

bonojtguitar.jpg

bonoblue.jpg

Someone drew these! :eek:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*hopes simbri stays away from larry*
I don't have a death wish!! :uhoh:

:lmao:

:shifty:
How did you know I thought you meant 3 at once?! :reject: :lmao:

(Don't most guys have a goal of 3 woohoos at once? :lol: )

:lol: I don't think Sim SG is as violent as I am in real life :wink:

and I may not be a clone; but I'm definitely on the same wavelength as you and yours quite often :)

Drea said:
*cheers at the fact that SG's got that BP Adam avi back up* :wink:

:lol:

It was never a permanent switch to the Larry one. i just put that one up when I'm in a foul mood.

This is definitely my Avi now. But if I had said that the other day, nobody would have believed me anyway :wink:

Back
Top Bottom