Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww Simon was so cute!! there was this girl who was really really bad and she quit her job to come audition so Simon offered to call her boss and personally ask for her job back and he did! :cute:

Sims :hyper:

Can I ask you girls to start praying for us. I'm about to start crying. We really need to sell this damn house already so we can get the heck out of here. Mr. Cat has a job waiting for him, but we need to get him there as soon as possible. I'm just worried they will get tired of waiting on him. Please pray that this house will sell so then he can go ahead and quit the job here and go start working there. I don't care if he has to go work there for a bit while I'm still here. I can handle that knowing its for a good reason. ARGH! I don't know what else to do to get people to come look at the darn house. :sigh:

and I thought you might get a smile out of this, at least :)

popedgegg.jpg

Thanks guys. :hug: :heart: :hug:

SG We have a 90 day escrow on the new house so we have till April 14 to sell our house and be okay. But I'm just worried that the company Mr. Cat is going to work for is going to get busy and really need someone. I don't want them to hire someone else, cuz he isn't there. The deal is our broker needs him to stay here and continue to work to prove his income here, cuz it seems so stable being at the same place for 7 years. Then go up there and work for a few weeks before we close the new house to prove income there.

The crappy thing is I have no control over any of this. People keep assuring me that this house will sell and all that, but they don't have to sit here every day waiting not being able to do anything. Its driving me freakin nuts! :madwife:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks guys. :hug: :heart: :hug:

SG We have a 90 day escrow on the new house so we have till April 14 to sell our house and be okay. But I'm just worried that the company Mr. Cat is going to work for is going to get busy and really need someone. I don't want them to hire someone else, cuz he isn't there. The deal is our broker needs him to stay here and continue to work to prove his income here, cuz it seems so stable being at the same place for 7 years. Then go up there and work for a few weeks before we close the new house to prove income there.

The crappy thing is I have no control over any of this. People keep assuring me that this house will sell and all that, but they don't have to sit here every day waiting not being able to do anything. Its driving me freakin nuts! :madwife:

Yeah, and it seems worse by being there waiting and worrying and thinking about it. It's sort of like the old saying 'A watched pot never boils' you're so aware of the situation that its hard to think of anything else.

:hug: Have faith; it'll all work out for the best :)

Back
Top Bottom