Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye VP:hug:

im off soon, i really need to catch up on sleep (im doing a lousy job :lol: )
am now the proud owner of U2:Until The End Of The World :drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

it should be here in about 5-6 days

:drool: :combust:

am gonna take it to work and read it on my dinner :wink:

I had to re read your last post

I read

Am gona take it to work and read it on my desk :lol:

Had visions of someone trying to discuss there issues with you on the phone and you just adding the occasional yes...and other noises, whilst only paying attetion to pictures in said book

:wink:

WildHoney said:
I had to re read your last post

I read

Am gona take it to work and read it on my desk :lol :

Had visions of someone trying to discuss there issues with you on the phone and you just adding the occasional yes...and other noises, whilst only paying attetion to pictures in said book

:wink :

:lmao:

i never do that while looking at the pic of B on my desk :shifty::lol:

j/k no im good :angel:

Jules(my T/L) was laughing at something the other day, i was like whats so funny? she told me i was too young to tell :grumpy:

she must think i have an innocent mind :lmao: *tears

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

NO!

Didn't you see him, Wild?
He was like 4 ft tall :giggle:
I think he was in St Louis, too.

Yep i saw him :lol:

I admit at first from a distance i had to do a double take..... i was told he'd actually had plastic surgery to look like Bono...

I could spend a fortune trying to make NI look like Bono but even if he looked like him, it wouldn't be BONO....

greeneyedgirl said:
:shifty :

Hey Girls :wave :

OMG.... I had a dream that the fake Bono from Chicago was hitting on me in a parking lot :yuck :
I was all "EWWWW Get lost!!!"
And then I was all "Well......ok" :lmao :

:lmao:

classic, i remember fake Bono, i walked past him half asleep and he was a distance from me, i was like :ohmy: :sigh:

HO GG:hug:

girls i really have to go now, im like :yawn: *head hits keyboard

:clone:love:

:hug: for GG

night girls

X

Last edited:
We have a 9 year old convert :rockon: I'm talking to my little cousin on AIM and she asked me to send her pictures and i was like of what and she's like of anything so I sent her pictures of Bono and she goes "aww!" then this is the conversation:

me: next time U2 comes you will be like my age and i will take you to a show
me: lol
her: good
me: lol ok
me: but it wont be for like 5 years maybe
me: but ill take you
her: o great :'(

:love: : proud :

Sami, I am so drained.
Too much going on in my life.
I had 2 people I know die over the wknd, so funerals.......
My 2 guy pals are being very needy lately.
Another friend in need.
A support group that won't let me sleep.

oh, the list goes on.....
I need a vacation :drool:

HI girls :wave:

I'm inhaling my dinner and hiding out. :giggle: I don't want to clean or pack anything else!

:hug: GG I'm sorry this week has been so rough. Damn I swear I was thinking about calling you earlier to see how you were doing. *kicking myself for not doing it* Mr. cat came home early and wasn't having a good day so I was trying to get things done for him. :heart:

:hug: Sami way to go with your cousin. hehe

Thanks Girls :hug:

Normally, I seem to be the one who you can come to in time of need, the one who fixes stuff, the one who knows what to do.....all that crap.
But, this wk has been a little bit more than I can deal with.
I'm skipping my mtg tonight because I am just to tired.
I'm gonna wait for the basketball game to come on, pop some popcorn drooling with butter, open a cheap bottle of wine, and wait for Mr GG to come home.

Last edited:
GG that sounds like a perfect idea. Things have been a bit stressful here this week with house stuff still not worked out. So today I started teaching myself how to use double pointed knitting needles to help relax. Its good sometimes just to take time out for yourself to do something to take your mind off stressful stuff.

Back
Top Bottom