Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Bono's rock hard?! :ohmy:

Actually...I'm not surprised.....I'm rocking with him right now....and he likes it hard....

:wink: :drool:

SG :eek: :hug:
I couldn't let people think you're the only one to write caps. :wink:

Figures you just had to make it dirty! :wink: I don't think thats what Neil had in mind when he wrote the song. :lol:

Bri, I was oddly inspired to write more the night that I met him. :shifty: But alas, I was too tired.

I've got so much to do this week, but maybe later in the week when things calm down a bit. :)

:giggle: Nice title Russty... gee, wonder why you put it that way? :hmm: There's a couple really good pics from that PJ show around that got posted to the U2 GTA group :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I was oddly inspired to write more the night that I met him. :shifty: But alas, I was too tired.

I've got so much to do this week, but maybe later in the week when things calm down a bit. :)

Omg.....ever since I met him, things are more vivid......:ohmy: :drool:
I can't explain it....all I got was a handshake!! :lol:

Aww..no rush......Just mild encoragement. :hug:
And by no rush I mean, do it when you can, sooner more than later. :wink:

brb
gotta shower :grumpy:

Drea! I love that picture! :drool: He is so cute with his cuppa and his cell phone. *dreamy sigh* I love his goatee in that picture too. He looks so snuggly in it.

I've saved every U2/PJ pic I've found so far. :giggle: I already had a folder labeled U2/PJ. hehe

One thing that we need to talk to Edge about though is his foot gear. Bono and Larry need to get him into some better shoes. The stuff he has been wearing lately is just so not cool. :wink:

I love the new chapter SG! Oh the angst of it all. hehe Larry is being such a meanie! :mad: :heart:

I just asked about the LJ cuz I stumbled across one that I thought might be you. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I love the new chapter SG! Oh the angst of it all. hehe Larry is being such a meanie! :mad: :heart:

I just asked about the LJ cuz I stumbled across one that I thought might be you. :lol:

:shifty: Am I that recognizable?

(It probably doesn't hurt that I have the same avi there as I do here right now :wink: )

And if you think Larry's mean now, just you wait for whats to come :giggle:

And angst? I haven't even introduced Bono and Edge's love interests yet! Talk about angst! :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: Am I that recognizable?

(It probably doesn't hurt that I have the same avi there as I do here right now :wink: )

And if you think Larry's mean now, just you wait for whats to come :giggle:

And angst? I haven't even introduced Bono and Edge's love interests yet! Talk about angst! :evil:

Your avi definetly gave you away. :giggle: I have Ewan McGregor avis on mine. :lol: But its still Russty cats LJ so its hard to hide. :lol:

Damn you just love driving me nuts with the angst, dontcha?! :wink: It hurts so good! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom