Pleba Girls Party - Raising tents with style, the boys all come for miles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: oh I meant to ask you, or any of the other Adam fans... I'm looking for the big pic, but in GOOD quality... mine is a bit pixel-ish for some unknown reason :huh:

:flirt: you happen to have it?

I don't (otherwise it would very likely have replaced UF!:adam: as my computer wallpaper :lol: ), but if you check the ROSC or post the question in the main PLEBA area I'm sure someone does *g*

:wink: I'd be online otherwise anyway... holidays eh..

:drool: tho them away means I can sleep in late.. :lol: mom ain't happy about that usually! she's always up early so I'll hear her walking around and such..
I'm trying to get up early tho (*cough* well 10am) so I can be productive.. :reject: I still haven't cleaned the bathroom while I planned to do that monday... but I did practice today on both my guitar and bass :D
:love: Miracle drug on guitar..

I don't (otherwise it would very likely have replaced UF!:adam: as my computer wallpaper :lol: ), but if you check the ROSC or post the question in the main PLEBA area I'm sure someone does *g*

oh good idea! I have an adam request thread in there already :hmm: can post it in there

oh and in case you didn't have it yet
adamarmsfu3.jpg

:wink: now I'm really going!

:ohmy: it was your birthday? :hug: late happy bday!
:drool: Lamb sausages greek style... those are great!
tho I prefer my dad's lamb chops from the BBQ :drool: that's godlike... favourite food evar!

oh, no no...my B-d was back in March, but thanks, anyway! :)

I'm sure your dad's lambchop rock! :D

When I was a chiild till my tweens I was a really picky eater (my poor parents), slowly i began to expand my tastes, really gettin g going in my late teens early twenties. I missed alot of Greek Lamb shesh kebobs that my realatives cooked, b/c of my dislike. :sda: Luckily I did eventually have them for a bunch of years out at our relatives get togethers.

And my mom read about ....as close as you could get to the above without a outdoor barbacue.....approach. You marinated lamb ribeletts with the usual greek herhs/flavorings for a day or so.
Then you bake them on a wire grill in a pan. Towards the end you put them under the broiler to crisp them up. :ohmy:
They were *scrumptous*!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I have yet to try that, someday I will!

:drool:
:yes: :hyper:
Ooh, Dazz likes a bit of Eohippus action, eh? :wink:

Wow, I know nothing at all about elephant and cat ancestors. Well, besides sabre-toothed tigers, but I don't think they were direct ancestors to modern house cats :D
Gotta run... supposed to be going to work early......

:wink:

I was thinking Mastedons for elephants.
well :uhoh: I was thinks of Saber tooths being cat ancestors since I imagine that will they died out or devolved, eventually some Big Cat elovled up again- and that's from whence kitty cats came from.

But :hmm: mmmaaayyyybbbbeeee NOT- perhaps some of the smaller 'big cats' like lynx's were their ancestors.

no no sweetie!
My B-d was in March and I'm sure you posted in the thread, but thanks :hug:

Ah's SORRY for UNCLEAR communicartion!!!:reject:

:der: :lol:

Don't worry about it, Dazz! :hug: I'd just gotten up, and I have a miserable memory for birthdays anyway :reject:

I had a HUUUUUUGE Greek dinner tonight... won't be able to eat a thing till tomorrow night, when I'm going out for Greek food with a different group of people... :lol:

No vampires will be coming near me for a week. :D

oh, no no...my B-d was back in March, but thanks, anyway! :)

I'm sure your dad's lambchop rock! :D

When I was a chiild till my tweens I was a really picky eater (my poor parents), slowly i began to expand my tastes, really gettin g going in my late teens early twenties. I missed alot of Greek Lamb shesh kebobs that my realatives cooked, b/c of my dislike. :sda: Luckily I did eventually have them for a bunch of years out at our relatives get togethers.

And my mom read about ....as close as you could get to the above without a outdoor barbacue.....approach. You marinated lamb ribeletts with the usual greek herhs/flavorings for a day or so.
Then you bake them on a wire grill in a pan. Towards the end you put them under the broiler to crisp them up. :ohmy:
They were *scrumptous*!!! :drool::drool::drool:

I have yet to try that, someday I will!

:drool: that sounds REALLY good! It's true that if you bbq meat, it gets way better when you marinate it and leave it in the marinade for at least a day! half my family comes from former Dutch colony Indonesia, so I grew up with that food ( I hate peanut sauce tho, shame of my family!) and satay, and there's no better satay than the ones marinated for 2 days and grilled on the BBQ :drool:

damn, now I'm hungry again!

I had a HUUUUUUGE Greek dinner tonight... won't be able to eat a thing till tomorrow night, when I'm going out for Greek food with a different group of people... :lol:

No vampires will be coming near me for a week. :D

:drool: all this food talk... damn,... ok I'm DEFINATELY eating lamb chops next week! my dad has his famous recipe on the pc so I can use that :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom