Pleba Girls Party..Pms'ing and lovin' it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yorkshire is great! (Not too far from me, - well sort of!!)

Hey Wild, Susan and Dis :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tilli :hug: that's right Tilli :yes: it's West Yorks, but i reckon North Yorks is the prettiest area! :love:

Hope your mom has a nice trip susan:hug: That was funny though...you made it sound like you were laughing AT her when she was leaving:lmao::huh: he he he....

Tilli:hug:

I just made the BEST homemade Mac and Cheese:drool:

I know Dis! That's how i made it sound&that's how i mean about putting stuff the wrong way! :huh: :|

My mum arrived there about 4 hrs ago and she enjoyed it, even tho' it was raining! :wink:

Dis you do loads of cooking, it seems!:drool:

Susan - I agree North York is beautiful:love:

Oh and btw the mere mention of mac&cheese drives me CRAZEEEE!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!!

Tilli said:
Dis you do loads of cooking, it seems!:drool:

Susan - I agree North York is beautiful:love:

probably because I am always on here while I am making dinner:wink:

I like cooking ok....not my favorite thing to do...but I am getting better at it:drool:

Susan...you gonna be ok? I hope my talking of mac and cheese doesn't drive you crazy:lmao: its reallll good!! can you smell it!!!:drool: made wiht real Cabot cheese (dazzys favorite):drool: :drool:

Don't think i've heard of cabot cheese Dis - what's it like? And yes, it is almost unbearable when i think about that lovely cheesey pasta! mmmmm :drool: i actually like to cook stuff too!

Well, unfortunately i'm heading off now&i'll be at mum's place tom nite, watching over Sweep the pussycat!!!! :cute:

Bye all, i'll miss you&i'll be over for a short while on Wed as i'm not too far from my own place! :wave:

Hi & Bye Tilli

I had "DownHome" style Mac & Cheese yesterday from the Pathmark {BIG supermarket} in Harlem{and a piece offired Chicken, too}!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

*more crickets*
:sigh:
going tocheckout u2 photo threaDS on this site...b b s

Last edited:
awww a Nor'easter already??

I didn't hear anything???

I'm in NYC but they didin'ttalk about bad weather partcularly ifits comingup the east coast or it's bypassed us and gone int oNew England....today....

we are suppose to get lota rain& some wind tomorrow...

:shifty:

STILL nobody around
:(

:wave: for future arrivals.....

my carriage {pass} turns back into a pumpkin in ? 15 mins :madspit:

it's been damn fine, EXTRA fun :happy: :happy:, gettinng to hang put with my {you} gals more these past 2 weeks :hug:s !!!!

Last edited:
sweetie said:
Speaking of PMS. Anytime I'm even the slightest bit cranky - as if I'm not allowed to be cranky - my husband says its PMS. :mad:

Anyhoo. Hi gals! We're having a nor'easter here tomorrow. Winter is a-coming soon this year!!

Omg I hate when men pull the PMS thing?:angry:

Yes!!:hyper: its snowing here!!!:love:

its ok Weldy:hug: I am always running in and out....

I want a nap:( but I have to go back into work and deal with the brats:angry:

Hello there ;)

I'm just passing through....wish i could stay longer :sigh:

When I disappear...remember i love you and would say goodnight if my brother didnt always want to use ma' machine :angry:

how is everyone? :love:

Omg, ive just been reading up on why exactly i might be so ill, and now i have some sort of a conclusion...

Since I started college, Ive drank a high amount of "Red Fanta"...Fanta fruit twist if anyone knows it :lol:

Anyway, im allergic to fruit...but i thought the drink was just a chemical fruit taste :yes:

I take antihistamine tablets to control a few of my allergies and little did I know that drinking the red fanta has made the antihistamine stay in my body.

Which means as Ive been drinking, the drug has been building up and Ive been quietly over-dosing on antihistamine tablets.

In short...

Yeah, for the past five weeks Ive been poisoning myself with a soft drink....always read the label, eh?

hi girls

ive just woke up from my nap :lol: so tired, just thpught id come an say goodnight though so g'night the few that have been in/might pop in later

BG :( take care of yourself :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem!!!!!
:hug : :heart :

Omg! I just got your email a bit ago, *and* I just saw your sig!!

Omg! :happy :
You seriously just made my day!!!
:hyper :

When you're studying, it's all about the little things in life. :wink :
Thanks so much! You're a sweetie! :hug :

Bri, well i try my best :hug:

glad i could make someones day :hyper: that doesnt happen much :lol:

is till cant remember my great idea though :grumpy:

and i couldnt manage to draw a lemon for my work wallpaper (dont have yours or SGs artistic skills) so i have the lyrics to "lemon" on there instead :lol:

incase VP, SG and Sarah pop by after the show, hope you had a fab time :hyper: we're missing you, give ruff a hug from me and say hi to Jo

night all *kiss*
X

Last edited:
Damn! Lively bunch tonight:angry:

:angry:

BG!!! Nooooooooooooooooooo....no more Fanta:madspit: :( seriously be careful!!!

Drea said:
Hi all :hug: 12 hrs at work makes me :der: Has anyone heard from Sami yet?

12 hrs at work:crack: omg you must be so tired:| :hug:

No...FL got hammered pretty hard...last report was 6 million didn't have power...soooooooo if she was in the path I am thinking she is one of them:( Hoping everything is ok:hug:

Did you see Britian was getting some really bad winds!:ohmy: maybe thats why the others are not on tonight:(

Back
Top Bottom