PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

finally caught up :D

VP how are you getting from TO to Chi are you gonna get a flight with me and wild? :hyper:
:no: First of all, I don't fly. And when it did look up flight prices, it was like $460...and that would be times two!! :yikes:

Soooo...I'm coming home Sun. night, then Monday I'm going to drive 3 hours to just over the US border, then I'm taking the train from there. $50 return. :drool:

DG thats a good list of choices! any favourites yet? or stil ldeciding? can you get scholarships? what are the areas/campus' like?

im excited for you and im not even going :lmao: im so weird , i used tolove lookin gat Uni prospectuses :reject: :huh:

VintagePunk said:

:no: First of all, I don't fly. And when it did look up flight prices, it was like $460...and that would be times two!! :yikes:

Soooo...I'm coming home Sun. night, then Monday I'm going to drive 3 hours to just over the US border, then I'm taking the train from there. $50 return. :drool:

thats fair enough :hug:

:yikes: at $460 dollars, you could gethalfway to UK for that :|

$50 bargain :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

I'll be friggin' exhausted, because we'll essentially have to leave the show, then line right up again for the next night. Plus, I have back problems sometimes, and all that standing won't be good. :lol:

:yikes: me and wild are gonna be so knackered with jetlag aswell :uhoh: aaah we'll manage! me and rach queued from 9am for manchester and edinburgh and i though that was :crazy: lol:

:yikes: at your back :hug:

Back
Top Bottom