PLEBA girls party-playin' the tart in Bono's garden.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

No, I love thunder storms. I jsut don't want to get hit and have the power go out. BUt too late for that. It happened. LOL

Oh no! :lol: good thing your computer is ok. Maybe you should shut down and wait the storm out?

I'm feeling a little better thanks. :hug: Going for a drive usually calms me down. :)My mother wasn't too thrilled I went out, but I don't think she would have wanted me to stick around and explode at her. And neither did I.

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm feeling a little better thanks. :hug: Going for a drive usually calms me down. :)My mother wasn't too thrilled I went out, but I don't think she would have wanted me to stick around and explode at her. And neither did I.

yeah, it's always better to get away from the situation and defuse it if you can :hug:

Welcome back, Sims Rommie!

It's gone over now. Msotly jsut lots of pretty cloud to cloud lightening that I wish I could get a picture of. SO beautiful. *sighs* Alas without a time laps camera or one that had an exposure lens that I can change.

CeeCee said:
Weldy? Did she change her name or get a new SN? *checks postings number* I'll work on my speech later.

Yea Cindy....it's me...Weldy.

I felt like creating an alt that wasn't three letters.

CeeCee said:

Hey there Weldy! I'm going out of town tomorrow so I"m trying to decide if I should try for 1,000 tonight.

I see...at least I'll be here for your 1,000th...providing that my internet isn't dead by that point.

* My broadband is dead at the moment...so I'm forced to use dial-up at the moment*

daygloeyes2 said:
Clonecaptain! :heart:

Spying on me from Vermont with that thing again? :wink:

Drea :hug:

No........:shifty: but you really shouldn't be doing that clonecaptian:shh: I won't tell:wink:

SoBe said:
ohhh, a telescope would be fun!

OMG:rockon: :hyper: I can see Nebulas and Galaxys and planets with this thing! Its HUGE:rockon: best christmas gift ever from Mr. Dis:drool: :drool: :drool:

of course I have YET to find such things..but they are out there...waiting for me to find :drool: I did see venus close and that was a rush:drool:

Back
Top Bottom