Pleba girls' party....oh we look so beautiful tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I'm just lying here, revelling in the coolness. I barely have the energy to lift my arms to type. :lol:

I feellll goooood.....

Bitch :wink: Want to send some of that my way? *continues sweltering in front of fan running at full blast*

SG! :)

Drea said:

Bitch :wink: Want to send some of that my way? *continues sweltering in front of fan running at full blast*

SG! :)

Awwww. I truly am sorry...it really sucks in a major way to be stuck in the heat.

But you're still not gonna guilt me out of enjoying my coolness. :tongue: :lol:

I brought some air conditioner's home from my father's last night. My brother is refusing to put them in though :madspit:. It's an epic battle to see who will break first and put them in me or him. :lol:

Hello :hug:

My Father and Brother are leaving in the morning for a week fishing in Canada... somewhere in a town named... I find this hard to believe.... Waa-waa???? :confused:
Anyway, I spent my evening watching the children as my brother and father packed (yes, tonight they got the gear ready for tomorrow morning. I'm not the only procrastinator in the family :D )

I'm uploading what I have from the little bit I managed to play the sims... gimme a few

Sad_Girl said:
Hello :hug:

My Father and Brother are leaving in the morning for a week fishing in Canada... somewhere in a town named... I find this hard to believe.... Waa-waa???? :confused:
Anyway, I spent my evening watching the children as my brother and father packed (yes, tonight they got the gear ready for tomorrow morning. I'm not the only procrastinator in the family :D )

I'm uploading what I have from the little bit I managed to play the sims... gimme a few

The town is called Wawa *G* Been there, not much in it :laugh: It's famous for a big f'ing statue of a Canada goose at one end of town.. You see it on the highway, it's pretty damn hard to miss ;)

Yay sims! :hyper:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I brought some air conditioner's home from my father's last night. My brother is refusing to put them in though :madspit:. It's an epic battle to see who will break first and put them in me or him. :lol:

:yikes: :no: One cannot afford to be prideful when it comes to a/c!! :lol:

Ok, let's see... Drea and DG moved into their own place (cuz like I was saying earlier, I just can't seem tohandle more than two sims at a time :crazy: ) and they had a few people over for a housewarming BBQ

misc.jpg

DG Made Hot Dogs :D
bbq.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, let's see... Drea and DG moved into their own place (cuz like I was saying earlier, I just can't seem tohandle more than two sims at a time :crazy: ) and they had a few people over for a housewarming BBQ

misc.jpg

bbq.jpg

You let me in front of a cooking appliance...and I didn't burn anything down?? :shocked:

Sad_Girl said:

bbq.jpg

And apparently fed a naked Bono. :drool: :drool:

:lol:

Bono wasn't QUITE naked... he had his bathing suit on... he'd been in the hot tub with Weldy, Elys and Sarah :ohmy: :lmao:

and no, DG, YOU did not start any fires....

But Drea did!
fire.jpg

to be fair, she had a reason... she knew that Adam had FINALLY accepted DG's invitation to visit!
meetadam.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

DG!!!!
:mad:
Why you little..........*grabs taser*

:wink:

Feeding a naked Bono.:drool::drool:............I can think up a nice dessert for him......:D

Tasers...:drool:

So you would have invited me over if I called and B was there? :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Bono wasn't QUITE naked... he had his bathing suit on... he'd been in the hot tub with Weldy, Elys and Sarah :ohmy: :lmao:

and no, DG, YOU did not start any fires....

But Drea did!
fire.jpg

to be fair, she had a reason... she knew that Adam had FINALLY accepted DG's invitation to visit!
meetadam.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:! Now THAT'S realistic! *G*

Sim!me met Adam! :dance:

They chatted a lot and seemed to get along well, but nothing particularly noteworthy happened (yet)

and finally (last for tonight, sorry guys not a lot of time)

Meanwhile, I finally got the public area filled, made a 'town' sort of environment, and Adam and Larry went to check it out. Adam shopped for clothes while Larry met up with Edge and played some pool
pool.jpg

Back
Top Bottom