Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See ya later VP :hug: :heart:

Sami don't feel to bad I'm still in my robe and its noon here. hehe I swear eventually I'm gonna get a fire going so we don't freeze. :lol: And I have to get some stuff done for a meeting and presentation I have to do tonight.

Russty Cat said:
See ya later Bri :wave : :heart :

Sarah that definetly counts and man I would so have just died I dont' think I could handle being on stage with him. :faint :

Damn Sami I would love to meet all those people, especially Lisa Marie so I could taunt my father that I met Elvis daughter! He would die of jealousy. :giggle :

:lol: but if you mention Elvis to her, good luck to ya! :laugh: She'd go all :madwife: :wink:

I was so so nervous when I met her (shes one of my favorite artists) I don't really remember what I said, I mumbled something about thanking her for the music or something and she said no thank you! then she asked me my name to sign my cd and if I liked the show and I said it was amazing and she said thanks for coming or something. I think she told me to stop shaking or being nervous or something :lmao: But I still remember her staring into my eyes :faint: She's so short too :giggle: you've seen my picture with her right? :love:

circa1992 said:

:lol: I felt bad about riding on his back because I know he has a bad back :|

Don't feel to bad. think of it this way. Your just taking one for the team and doing it for the rest of us who can't. :wink: And I don't think he would have you do it, if it was going to hurt him. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Sarah that definetly counts and man I would so have just died I dont' think I could handle being on stage with him. :faint:

I seriously was about to die and didn't think that was possibly me on stage.....I never thought in a million years that that would've happened and I still have trouble believing it :)

sami0201 said:

:lol: but if you mention Elvis to her, good luck to ya! :laugh: She'd go all :madwife: :wink:

I was so so nervous when I met her (shes one of my favorite artists) I don't really remember what I said, I mumbled something about thanking her for the music or something and she said no thank you! then she asked me my name to sign my cd and if I liked the show and I said it was amazing and she said thanks for coming or something. I think she told me to stop shaking or being nervous or something :lmao: But I still remember her staring into my eyes :faint: She's so short too :giggle: you've seen my picture with her right? :love:

NO! I want to see it! That is so cool! And I would definetly not mention the King! It would just seem sort of strange to even ask about him, rude somehow. He was her daddy after all. :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Don't feel to bad. think of it this way. Your just taking one for the team and doing it for the rest of us who can't. :wink: And I don't think he would have you do it, if it was going to hurt him. :heart:

:wink: :love:

(I didn't relize until afterwards that I was touching his hand/he had his arm around me/his hands were on my butt holding me up :lmao: )

I look horrible after being outside at her show for hours :lol: and I was leaning over at a weird angle 'cause she's so short :giggle: but here's the pic :reject:

melisa.jpg

sami0201 said:
I look horrible after being outside at her show for hours :lol: and I was leaning over at a weird angle 'cause she's so short :giggle: but here's the pic :reject:

melisa.jpg

that's a great picture :up: :up:

:lol: thanks

it was so cool- we had backstage passes and everything :drool:

I can't find my Steven and Richie pics :hmm: I don't have pictures with them but I have pictures of them

sami0201 said:
:lol: thanks

it was so cool- we had backstage passes and everything :drool:

I can't find my Steven and Richie pics :hmm: I don't have pictures with them but I have pictures of them

How'd you get backstage passes :drool:

circa1992 said:

I seriously was about to die and didn't think that was possibly me on stage.....I never thought in a million years that that would've happened and I still have trouble believing it :)

I totally know what you mean. It seems like such a surreal experience. Its hard to wrap your brain around even though you were there.

A few years ago I went to my first Pearl Jam concert with a very good friend. Our common bond is the fact that we both had rough childhoods that we got thru thanks to music and especially Pearl Jam, so it was incredible to finally be at a show with her. We had fan club seats so we weren't seated together, but I could see her from where I was.

A few years before this the band had played a festival overseas and 9 people died when the crowd swarmed the stage and they got crushed. Because of that Eddie the lead singer hardly left the stage anymore. They even have their own security and barriers they bring to each venue so if anything happens they can get people to safety.

So the show started and things were going great. I couldn't even believe I was there. And then for some odd reason Eddie jumped off the stage and climbed over the barrier. The security was trying to stop him. He pushed them out of the way thru the microphone down and jumped into the crowd. It was the most surreal moment. He was running up the aisle like he was looking for someone. Finally he gets to a spot and I could see him standing with someone really close and he just stood there for like 3 or 4 minutes. I was shaking, cuz I just knew something was going on that was totally special.

After the concert we met up at a prearranged spot and even before my friend could say anything people were walking by high fiving her and telling her way to go! And you rock! I looked her and said "NO!!!!" She started crying!! Like full on sobbing! Eddie had jumped off stage ran to her and held her hand and just stared into her eyes for the whole time. She finally mouthed "Thank you." And he smiled rubbed her face with his hand and said Thank you back. Then he squeezed her hand and ran and climbed over the barrior and got back on stage. :faint: :combust:

It was totally a life moment for my friend who has loved the band and the music since the very beginning of their career. :heart: We had to call her mom at 2 am to tell her what happened. :giggle:

circa1992 said:

How'd you get backstage passes :drool:

I couldn't even believe that it happened- she has a fansite that's not official (kinda like her Interference :lol: ) and the woman who runs it kind of knows her and knows her band and when she sees people post that they are going to shows she tries to get them passes or whatever and one day she emailed me :bow: and I gave her my name and number and stuff and Lisa's assistant guy called me and told me there were passes at willcall :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I totally know what you mean. It seems like such a surreal experience. Its hard to wrap your brain around even though you were there.

A few years ago I went to my first Pearl Jam concert with a very good friend. Our common bond is the fact that we both had rough childhoods that we got thru thanks to music and especially Pearl Jam, so it was incredible to finally be at a show with her. We had fan club seats so we weren't seated together, but I could see her from where I was.

A few years before this the band had played a festival overseas and 9 people died when the crowd swarmed the stage and they got crushed. Because of that Eddie the lead singer hardly left the stage anymore. They even have their own security and barriers they bring to each venue so if anything happens they can get people to safety.

So the show started and things were going great. I couldn't even believe I was there. And then for some odd reason Eddie jumped off the stage and climbed over the barrier. The security was trying to stop him. He pushed them out of the way thru the microphone down and jumped into the crowd. It was the most surreal moment. He was running up the aisle like he was looking for someone. Finally he gets to a spot and I could see him standing with someone really close and he just stood there for like 3 or 4 minutes. I was shaking, cuz I just knew something was going on that was totally special.

After the concert we met up at a prearranged spot and even before my friend could say anything people were walking by high fiving her and telling her way to go! And you rock! I looked her and said "NO!!!!" She started crying!! Like full on sobbing! Eddie had jumped off stage ran to her and held her hand and just stared into her eyes for the whole time. She finally mouthed "Thank you." And he smiled rubbed her face with his hand and said Thank you back. Then he squeezed her hand and ran and climbed over the barrior and got back on stage. :faint: :combust:

It was totally a life moment for my friend who has loved the band and the music since the very beginning of their career. :heart: We had to call her mom at 2 am to tell her what happened. :giggle:

:love: That's amazing....I'm so happy for her :)

Bye Sami :hug:

sami0201 said:

I couldn't even believe that it happened- she has a fansite that's not official (kinda like her Interference :lol: ) and the woman who runs it kind of knows her and knows her band and when she sees people post that they are going to shows she tries to get them passes or whatever and one day she emailed me :bow: and I gave her my name and number and stuff and Lisa's assistant guy called me and told me there were passes at willcall :drool:

That is so freakin cool! :hyper: :drool: I love the picture of you two! Its so cool! And you don't look bad at all! I swear you can't take a bad picture if you try. :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

:love:

Well girls sadly I must run off too. The kids want some lunch and I'm going to attempt to get it warmer in here for us. I'll see you all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

<watching the video clip of me on stage.....all this talk of meeting famous people made me wanna watch it :wink: :love: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom