PLEBA girls Party: Making things swell in Toronto...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't think i'll talk to you again Wild before you go so :rockon: in Toronto&will speak to you in about 9 days????? :scream: :crazy:

Bye&take care of yourself over there&kiss Bono senseless now!!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bon (o) voyage!!!! :wink:

Thanks girls :hug:

Nighty night Wild and Jemma :hug: :hug: Sweet dreams!

GG I have to get off in just a few minutes to cook dinner. Do you want me to call you? We could talk while I'm prepping the food.

Nite too Jem&the same goes for you too or U2!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Go crazy in the states&remember to do lots of stalking!!!! :ohmy: :wink:

ok......the security guard said that larry was coming out to sign this afternoon and there were only about SEVEN people there! that in itself is amazing. He was very quiet, and she said he looked great--much sexier than any pictures. He signed everything for everyone, but Sarah was kinda hanging in the back so I think VP said, "you missed her, could you sign this (don't know what it was) and then they asked for a picture, so there is one of VP, Sarah, and Larry!!!! And VP said she got great close-up pictures of him.

then Adam and Edge drove up; Edge rolleddown the window and said something; adam's car just went into the venue. Then Bono came! He said he was late for rehearsal (what a shock) and that he'd be back out at 8:00pm!!!!! So she is waiting.

And she has heard soundchecks for a long time....Discotheque has been soundchecked for the last thirty minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! They are sooooo lucky to get a pic with Larry!!!! :ohmy:

No news about Bono yet ruff? :hyper: :hyper:

Did she souond really excited about Larry?

yes, she was really excited about larry. she's struggling with a cold so isn't feeling great but she said he picked up her spirits considerably. and she said to tell all the Plebans hi and that she's having a great time!

I'm just so happy for VP and Sarah...what a way to lose your U2 virginity :cute:

i'll even take one of them pelvic thrusting!

where is bri? any news on whether she is getting to any of the shows?

oh, and Drea was there with VP today, but don't know if she was there for the Larry signing or not...

ruffian said:
then Adam and Edge drove up; Edge rolleddown the window and said something; adam's car just went into the venue. Then Bono came! He said he was late for rehearsal (what a shock) and that he'd be back out at 8:00pm!!!!! So she is waiting.

And she has heard soundchecks for a long time....Discotheque has been soundchecked for the last thirty minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:faint: OMG!!!! I'm so happy for her and Sarah!!! So cool! I can't believe they are practicing Discotheque!!!!! :hyper:

I so hope she gets to met Bono!!! And pictures with Larry I'm gonna pass out. hehe

:hug: Ruff thank you so much for posting the fun news for us! I :heart: ya!! You just made my afternoon. :D

ruffian said:

:ohmy: OMG they got a larry picture :hyper::hyper::hyper: SO EXCITED FOR THEM :drool:

Bono being late :lmao: typical hope he doesnt make them wait too long, the wait would kill me

Discotheque, i was saying to wild about them playing this the other day, THRUSTS :drool: though id love to see the YMCA outfits aswell :lmao:

thanks for all the news ruff :hug:

ruffian said:
yes, she was really excited about larry. she's struggling with a cold so isn't feeling great but she said he picked up her spirits considerably. and she said to tell all the Plebans hi and that she's having a great time!

Awww I hope she is drinking enough fluids and can hang in there till Bono comes back out. Tell her hi back from us and we miss her!!!! :love:

Boomcha is right! hehe :dance:

:drool: i am not going to sleep between now and friday!

ok, i'm going to force myself to relax in a hot bath. i'm calling VP at 10pm so I will post again if they got a meeting!

Back
Top Bottom