PLEBA girls party-let's move a little faster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jules and SG :hug:

Man my daughter is driving me nuts already. I swear there should be a rule that I get to at least finish one cup of coffee before they start in on me. :wink:

I'm at bohemianbaby_2@hotmail.com

I've been trying all night to figure out how to travel money to come to Boston ... No luck though :(
6.gif

Last edited:
Hi SG

Russty, I've had FMS and Myofascial Syn for about 16 yrs.
Got so bad that doc wanted me to quit both jobs, go on disblty and stay home. Found out, thru support groups and research, that those who quit living their lives end up in bed or wheelchairs.
I quit one job, kept the other. Its been a real struggle, but I'm too stuburn and I just keep going.
The hardest thing for me has been when to say "no" and take it easy on days when I know I'm doing too much.
If you ever need some support, I'm here for you. (I kind of take over the group meetings when I go, hehe)

Electrical Storm :drool:

Elevation is next! :hyper:

It's days like this(and the fact that they were the 1st station in the US to play U2) that I :heart: WBCN.

Jules, even if you go alone, I'm sure you'll have a great time. :)

I wish I was going. :sigh: It's going to be killing me next week to be a half hour away from Boston and know they're playing and I'm not there.

26 I think maybe 27. She's the strongest person I've ever known she just blows my mind She's a high school teacher but right now she is also writing a book with a doctor who has some really radical ideas about health that revolve primarily around the food we eat (hormones in farm animals and pesticides on veggies, etc...) So he's gotten her into all these homeopathic things, and she's doing really well I'm so happy for her, it's been ages since I've seen her like this

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi SG

Russty, I've had FMS and Myofascial Syn for about 16 yrs.
Got so bad that doc wanted me to quit both jobs, go on disblty and stay home. Found out, thru support groups and research, that those who quit living their lives end up in bed or wheelchairs.
I quit one job, kept the other. Its been a real struggle, but I'm too stuburn and I just keep going.
The hardest thing for me has been when to say "no" and take it easy on days when I know I'm doing too much.
If you ever need some support, I'm here for you. (I kind of take over the group meetings when I go, hehe)

GG I think you are wise to not quit everything. I stopped completely working 6 years ago. It was the hardest thing I've ever done. I really enjoy being a full time mom now. But I've always struggled alot with depression. The internet has saved my bum alot. There are days when my only contact with other people is on here. Its a life and sanity saver. But last year I did take up doing art work fulltime and have joined a couple local groups of artists who meet often. It helps to feel that I'm actually doing something with my life again.

Its so nice to know there is someone else who can really understand what it feels like. I'm always here for you as well if you need anything! We can't let each other go nuts. :lol: Perving together is always a good thing. ;)

Bye GG :hug:

Russty Cat said:

I've always struggled alot with depression. The internet has saved my bum alot. There are days when my only contact with other people is on here. Its a life and sanity saver.

Russty will you stop that!!!! :ohmy:

You're freaking me out! :giggle:
I've been through so much with depression I can't even begin to tell you; that's why I went back to school to study psych

Russty :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SG, I've tried all kinds of stuff. Finally weening myself off of most my meds. The Rice diet sucked most of all. And Shark Cartlege makes your feet stink, btw. :wink:

I really gotta go........bye

See you later GG! :hug:

SG I'm so glad she is coping so well with it. That gives the rest of us hope! Sometimes all we have is hope and faith. As a very smart man once said "Lets hear it for HOPE! Come on! Hope is the underdog!" :)

I'll be seeing the guys in November in about 175 days! Its a birthday present for me as well. I'm hoping for a Bono birthday hug. :drool:

u27.jpg

Could he look any hotter! :evil: :drool:

Larry's gorgeous, but he's just too....I don't know how to put it, but it just looks like he's trying too hard to look good if that makes any sense.

*hides from the wrath of SG* :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Larry's gorgeous, but he's just too....I don't know how to put it, but it just looks like he's trying too hard to look good if that makes any sense.

*hides from the wrath of SG* :reject:

He isn't trying to look gorgeous, he's naturally gorgeus. He does try for that certain particular '50's bad boy style pretty hard though :cool:

LOL @ stinky feet! As if we need any other issues. hehe I've tried so many warped things in the past few years.

SG I swear I'm gonna make a t-shirt up.
"Clone love for Sad-Girl!" :lol:

DG Don't make me have to take you out back and beat ya with a wet noodle!! I want to hear you say "Larry is hot!" with complete abandon! Don't deny the hottness that is Lardence! :drool: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom