Pleba Girls Party: It's not just what you have, but how you use it..rhythm and motion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Awww thank you :hug: That's really nice of you :). Will get to see my youngest nephew Kaden while there. He's 6 months already!

You're welcome! Little ones can be sooo cute... :love: Do you have pics or anything? :)

Won't eat a noodle of spaghetti for nothing in this world :no: Well maybe if Bono asked me to :sexywink:

Oh and I am enjoying it immensely! lol. Even took the opportunity earlier to clean my closet up. Discovered a dead mouse in one of my shoes though :yuck:

JanuaryStar said:

You're welcome! Little ones can be sooo cute... :love: Do you have pics or anything? :)

They really can be :). Im on the laptop so I may have some of the older kids on here. Believe Tyler and Kaden's pics are on the desktop :hmm:

Wayne it's not just the glasses though they help :wink:

waynetravis said:
flirting plebans......must be the glasses :hmm:

:flirt:

BonosBaby12 said:

They really can be :). Im on the laptop so I may have some of the older kids on here. Believe Tyler and Kaden's pics are on the desktop :hmm:

Wayne it's not just the glasses though they help :wink:

PM me sometime with some photos if you want... :)

BonosBaby12 said:
Won't eat a noodle of spaghetti for nothing in this world :no: Well maybe if Bono asked me to :sexywink:

Oh and I am enjoying it immensely! lol. Even took the opportunity earlier to clean my closet up. Discovered a dead mouse in one of my shoes though :yuck:

I feel like some sunshine disappeared from my day...which isn't surprising since it's been nothing but gray and rainy for 3 days:mad:. A dead mouse:yikes: if that happened to me...let's just say you'd be mourning a loss...and it wouldn't be the furry rodent..:giggle: I would be scarred for life though...

Babydoll said:
Hey Wayne, Britt, MJ, BB12 :love:

How are the shiny Plebans this morning?

:kiss:

BonosBaby12 said:

Dead mouse?? :yuck: :yikes:

U2isthebest said:

I feel like some sunshine disappeared from my day...which isn't surprising since it's been nothing but gray and rainy for 3 days:mad:. A dead mouse:yikes: if that happened to me...let's just say you'd be mourning a loss...and it wouldn't be the furry rodent..:giggle: I would be scarred for life though...

:lol: can't say I blame you! Was so disturbed by it that I called Mike who laughed lol. To make it worse I almost touched my face with that thing :yikes: Kept wondering why my shoe smelled so bad so I brought it closer to smell it. Then I discovered what it was and right after that the shoe flew across the room :lol:

Too bad Larry isn't attracted to shiny stuff :hmm: There must be something he's attracted too.... must find out what it is... :nerd:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: can't say I blame you! Was so disturbed by it that I called Mike who laughed lol. To make it worse I almost touched my face with that thing :yikes: Kept wondering why my shoe smelled so bad so I brought it closer to smell it. Then I discovered what it was and right after that the shoe flew across the room :lol:

Wow I can imagine... :yikes:

If I would find a dead mouse in my shoe I would be so grossed out and would be running screaming through the house... :lol: :reject:

Babydoll said:
Too bad Larry isn't attracted to shiny stuff :hmm: There must be something he's attracted too.... must find out what it is... :nerd:

Umm... You? :flirt:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: The shoe wouldn't be the only thing that was thrown across in the room, in that instance. Mike is your boyfriend, correct? To bring something so icky into contact into something as beautiful and amazing as a shoe...(yes, I have a sick fascination with shoes...heels...) it upsets me:mad:

Currently Listening: "My Immortal"/Evanescence

U2isthebest said:

:lmao: The shoe wouldn't be the only thing that was thrown across in the room, in that instance. Mike is your boyfriend, correct? To bring something so icky into contact into something as beautiful and amazing as a shoe...(yes, I have a sick fascination with shoes...heels...) it upsets me:mad:

Currently Listening: "My Immortal"/Evanescence

:lmao: I wasn't pleased either with the violation. Told Mike,yes he's the bf :),that it mine as well have chewed on some clothes while it was at it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom