Pleba Girls Party: If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: On a happier note I paid the registration fee for Ireland today and got all the necessary applications! :happy: They also included a book on working and finding a job and traveling around... :love:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: My favourite part about Full House is the inspirational dramatic music they play during every "moral lesson".

My first exam is the 10th, then the 12th, 13th and finally the 14th. I'm normally don't get this stressed about exams but they're all right after each other this time. :crazy:

:yikes: When are your classes over??

At least you have plenty of time. You really should try to get lots of rest and eat well between now and then. When I was DE, my exams were all bunched together, too. U of W would send a proctor to each city, and the exam day was always a Saturday. There were two exam times, 9 am and 2 pm. If you were taking more than two courses, you had to arrange for your own proctor. Several times I had to write 4 exams. So, from Friday at 9 am till Saturday at 5, I'd have to write 4 3-hour exams. :crazy: :crack: It's like you just sort of go on autopilot. And you REALLY have to trust yourself that you've retained the info, even when it feels like you haven't. I remember the intense feeling of relief walking out the last exam. I'd go home and crash for 16 hours. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: When are your classes over??

At least you have plenty of time. You really should try to get lots of rest and eat well between now and then. When I was DE, my exams were all bunched together, too. U of W would send a proctor to each city, and the exam day was always a Saturday. There were two exam times, 9 am and 2 pm. If you were taking more than two courses, you had to arrange for your own proctor. Several times I had to write 4 exams. So, from Friday at 9 am till Saturday at 5, I'd have to write 4 3-hour exams. :crazy: :crack: It's like you just sort of go on autopilot. And you REALLY have to trust yourself that you've retained the info, even when it feels like you haven't. I remember the intense feeling of relief walking out the last exam. I'd go home and crash for 16 hours. :lol:

:yikes: Wow VP! That is intense. :lol: Ok I don't feel so bad now. :hug:

I have class on Monday, clinical on Tuesday and Wednesday and that's it. So at least I have two full days before the first exam.

Hi Dis! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

:yikes: Wow VP! That is intense. :lol: Ok I don't feel so bad now. :hug:

I have class on Monday, clinical on Tuesday and Wednesday and that's it. So at least I have two full days before the first exam.

Hi Dis! :hug:

It's too bad you don't have more than two days. :sigh: But I'm sure you'll do great! And then you'll have weeks off, to do absolutely nothing! :happy:

Dis! You left to get my present in the mail, didn't you? :cute:

I'm freezing. There needs to be a chattering teeth smiley. :angry:

:wave:

:giggle:

look at this...

my friend filled out one of those random survey things about me and it made me laugh :)

who do you think Ill marry? sum sweaty punk dude hus got long hair and called adam or bono and is in a boss band !!

If you could rename me, what would my name be?
le bono

Whats my fav type of music? all kinds.. U2, rOcK N rOLL, PUNK dUDe!!!

:giggle: there's loads more but that made me laugh.

how's everyone? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Dis! You left to get my present in the mail, didn't you? :cute:

:shifty:

your present..:ohmy: OH yeeees....right, um yeah..I found it:shifty: gee I hope it doesn't get lost again.....

:wink:

BG:hyper: your cute:cute: *pets

VP if I had enough money I'd buy tix for all of you:heart: If I had enough money I'd just buy U2 and you all could come visit them:evil:

*imagination running away.....
*not making sense anymore

:lmao:

Dismantled said:
VP if I had enough money I'd buy tix for all of you:heart: If I had enough money I'd just buy U2 and you all could come visit them:evil:

A U2 zoo?!?!?! :hyper:

Could we arrange for, um.. private viewings? :shifty: :p

Dismantled said:

:lmao: *imagines what it would be like to own U2*

:ohmy:

bono_gal said:

Thanks

so are you :angry:

:happy:

How are you and everyone else? :hug:

yes I am damn cute:angry:

:lmao: especially now...sweatpants:drool:

I'm just peachy!:happy:

I have a nervous stomach about the concert Monday night..I think something spectacular is gonna happen:hyper:

Dismantled said:

yes I am damn cute:angry:

: lmao: especially now...sweatpants: drool:

I'm just peachy!: happy:

I have a nervous stomach about the concert Monday night..I think something spectacular is gonna happen: hyper:

Sweatpants :drool:

Tell ya....new boy is cuter than both of us.

okay no he's not! we're so cute and hot :drool:

oof! :hyper: bout the concert!

bono_gal said:

Sweatpants :drool:

Tell ya....new boy is cuter than both of us.

okay no he's not! we're so cute and hot :drool:

oof! :hyper: bout the concert!

cute boy is NOT cuter than us:angry: we invented cute:cute:

:angry:

:wink:

omg..I am so excited:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom