PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hmm...I haven't been to a Video Store in years....I think I have my NetFlix to thank....sorry randomness.

I love my video store. :lol: I have a movie pass at Blockbuster. It makes it nice during the summer, Mini-cat gets tons of movies and it only cost me like $25 a month. Definetly worth it.

Russty Cat said:
HI Weldy :hug:

I'd take any part of Bono I could get at this point. I'd seriously really love to just sit in his lap with his arms wrapped around me on the beach in france at sunset.

Of course when he wanted to snog my face of, it would be rude to refuse. :sexywink: :giggle:

Hey again Russty...:wave: :hug: :heart:

I'm the same way too....I'll take any part of B as my own.

Russty Cat said:
HI Weldy :hug:

I'd take any part of Bono I could get at this point. I'd seriously really love to just sit in his lap with his arms wrapped around me on the beach in france at sunset.

Of course when he wanted to snog my face of, it would be rude to refuse. :sexywink: :giggle:

:combust:

that'll be my day dream at work tommorow then :drool: :lol:

i spent most of today at work thinking of BP :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I need Red Rocks!!!! :scream:

:scream: Me too!!! :sad:

I need Boston, Too, but at least I've seen that when I went to Grand Rapids shopping, so I have some hope of finding that one.

Popmart? Zooropa? $$$$$$ I really need to sell a full length manuscript so I can afford all the U2 stuff I want :lol:

WildHoney said:

Another time, i'll come up to your neck of the woods and bring Red Rocks video, Zooropa Video,Popmart video with me

:faint:

itd be one droolfest :drool: :drool: :drool:

SG:hug:

it really makes me:grumpy: that all the old U2 VHS vids have been deleted in UK, means we have to get them of ebay/amazon! i'd love to be able to walk into HMV and buy it there :madspit:

Hi SG! :hug: You have mail. :sexywink:

BP keeps me from getting much work done! :lol: Its such a hard job, but someones got to do it. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I had those two at one point....but I have no idea where they are at the moment....I think I lost them when I moved to my current apartment 10 years ago.

Is it true... to have owned U2 stuff and lost it is better than to have never seen it at all? :lol: :wink:

bono_gal said:
Hiya Weldy! :wave:

The only U2 DVD I have is Rattle and Hum....I find them hard to get hold of here, at a reasonable price.

Rattle and Hum :drool: :drool:

i have that and slane DVD and boston VHS(still neeed to get the DVD version as i think VHS is gonna wear out :lol:)

i've seen Joshua Tree DVD in HMV so need to get
:drool:

edgedown.jpg

Just had to share this pic. Its a sig pic from another message board I'm on. I think she edited Bono out of the pic. ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom