PLEBA girls' party: Half-Blood Princes and more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

Yes. Mommy said I have to wear a helmet because I'm so special! :happy:

B00009W9ID.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
Sorry bout the blisters BG :( :hug:

Meh. Nothing new to me Sis.

Theyre painful but i get over it lol! Shame they stained my socks though :madspit:

I'm a bit worried at the minute girls. My two friends left me at midnight to walk about a mile and a half home. They're usually well home by now and always come on MSN, so i dont know where theyve got too :huh: :(

I hope theyre ok. After that attack last week, I think one of them is brave to be out on the streets at that time!

bono_gal said:

Meh. Nothing new to me Sis.

Theyre painful but i get over it lol! Shame they stained my socks though :madspit:

I'm a bit worried at the minute girls. My two friends left me at midnight to walk about a mile and a half home. They're usually well home by now and always come on MSN, so i dont know where theyve got too :huh: :(

I hope theyre ok. After that attack last week, I think one of them is brave to be out on the streets at that time!

I hope they're alright :( :hug:

Yeah they have cell phones, but 2am?! If I woke them up I'd never hear the end of it!

Plus if i did call and got no answer it would just make me worry more, and they'd probably be having a nice sleep!

Ok, I have to go for a while.
Sometimes I have to wake up and realize that I'm an adult and so I have to go pay some bills and do some laundry.

Hope to be back later.
Girls....no fighting while mommy's away!

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Oops .. sorry; stumbled into a serious convo :reject:

Hope they're ok, BG :hug:

I imagine they'll be fine. They'd probably love the attention me ringing them! I think they like to know I worry lol, i make them worry hehe :wink: not really IM NICE!!!!!!!! :madspit: stupid boys!

Don't worry about stumblin in on the serious convo SG!

Keep them pics comin girl! :drool:

bono_gal said:

I imagine they'll be fine. They'd probably love the attention me ringing them! I think they like to know I worry lol, i make them worry hehe :wink: not really IM NICE!!!!!!!! :madspit: stupid boys!

Don't worry about stumblin in on the serious convo SG!

Keep them pics comin girl! :drool:

Boys! :madspit:

:lol:

I think mebbe I can find some more pics :wink:

Back
Top Bottom