Pleba Girls Party - Going down with Bono In Dublin...in the elevator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

And the lil legs...*snort* :lmao:

Ok, ok.....

*more sappy music*

claimtix.jpg

blasphemoustix.jpg

ticketwoody.jpg

:lmao: :heart: :lmao:

I die when I open photobucket now..cause these greet me in a lil row..a lil albulm..:lmao:

*tears* :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I actually investigated the age and gender of all of the guys kids and considered the ages of their siblings and therefore their kids when I first met Ronan, because he reminds me so much of Bono and Adam it's a little scary. We've only talked on the phone a few times but He's just frighteningly smart and very political/philosophical. And then on the other hand he turns around and three or four emails in a row will be about Sex. nothing but sex. The guy's like the male version of me :lol:

**Oh and he's in a band. :ohmy: but their music is more like 'The Cure' meets 'Underworld'

and he doesn't like U2 :reject:

Hmmm well the bit about U2 isn't to promising, but the fact that he is Irish and a musician is good. Now the ultimate question....is he hot? :combust: :lol:

Hi E!!! :hug:

Bri have a I told ya lately you crack me up! :wink: We should seriously do a whole website with the adventures of the ticket. :giggle:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

VP, we really have to figure out a way to break the Air Conditioner for the 9/17 show... apparantly that gets everybody but Edge to take their shirts off :drool:

19f7f2c5.jpg

:combust: Good gracious but that man has an incredible body :faint:

bonohotandwet1.jpg
bonohotandwet2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom