Pleba Girls Party - Going down with Bono In Dublin...in the elevator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I spent about an hour talking to my sister today, and I hope you don't mind, but I was telling her about you and GG. It's a sad fact of life that things can go medically wrong, and people deal with it the best they can...but having to worry financially, there's no excuse for that. I"m so sorry that you have all that on you...and grateful that she doesn't. I wish you could be up here with us, so you didn't have to worry either.

As for your hubby...what you're feeling doesn't reflect reality. "For better or worse." I'm sure he's in for the long haul, without hesitation. I also know that your art will take off, and you'll be contributing in no time. I have faith in you. :hug: :hug:

:hug: That right there is why I love you guys! :heart: YOur going to make me cry, but in a good way.

I think its totally cool that you share with your sister. Give her all the love and support and hope you can during all of this stuff. I am incredibly blessed to have someone who is always supportive and never gets pissed off about the whole thing.

And one day when I make millions selling my work to celebrities, I'm gonna buy us all a private concert with U2. And all the Bono loving you can handle. :drool: :combust: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: That right there is why I love you guys! :heart: YOur going to make me cry, but in a good way.

I think its totally cool that you share with your sister. Give her all the love and support and hope you can during all of this stuff. I am incredibly blessed to have someone who is always supportive and never gets pissed off about the whole thing.

And one day when I make millions selling my work to celebrities, I'm gonna buy us all a private concert with U2. And all the Bono loving you can handle. :drool: :combust: :wink:

private concert:drool: bono loving...gawwwww...Russty will you marry me, I think I love you:drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

Russty Cat said:

You're going to buy us Bono sex???? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!! :wink:

Only the best for my girls! Trust me if I could make it happen today I would! :hyper: Heck if I could fly us all to Dublin I would! :dance:

Sadly for today you'll just have to settle for nice pervy Bono thoughts. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Only the best for my girls! Trust me if I could make it happen today I would! :hyper: Heck if I could fly us all to Dublin I would! :dance:

Sadly for today you'll just have to settle for nice pervy Bono thoughts. :giggle:

awww thats so nice:hug:

and we can wait...there ain't nothing too sad about Pervy B thoughts:drool: :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Bono pervy thoughts have served us very well, so far! We can wait for the rest. :wink:

Dazzy!!!

bono324.jpg
[/IMG]

know what else is going to make me cry...my dog....he has the WORST gas:barf: OMG!!!!!!! GO AWAY DOGGIE!!!

:lmao: You guys crack me up!!!

I have mad love for all of my sisters! And damn PMS as well! :mad:

Dis do we need to get your dog some anti-gas pills?

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Oh man I'm listening to the Dave Fanning interview and I swear with Daves voice I would do him! :giggle: Irish! Guuuhhh! :wink:

:wave:s & :hug:s
hi!!! be here for a few then hopefully later tonight for a while....

oh :( Russty...... i'm very sure Mr Cat is with you for the long haul.. I'm SOOO sorry about the med bills and all the hoops you all have to go through....
I hate it:scream: when my country tries to shirk it's obligations..esp when claiming to be "GoodChristian's:mad: :mad:
Jesus NEVER said anything about the "underving" poor, ill, disabled etc...

just hang tight Russty asd work on your art as you can qand get your replenishment from Mr & mini-Cat, the besutiful NATURE your have outside your door. ANd of course:wink: "fun & frolicks" with us here.

Dismantled said:
OMG!!!!! :lmao: That just reminded me!!!

Sarah and I were in a supermarket earlier today, and she bought these chips...the lady was putting things through the scanner, and you know how the iten and price comes up on a screen?? Sarah nudged me and told me to look at the screen - her chips had come up as "HD chips." :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
:lmao: You guys crack me up!!!

I have mad love for all of my sisters! And damn PMS as well! :mad:

Dis do we need to get your dog some anti-gas pills?

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Oh man I'm listening to the Dave Fanning interview and I swear with Daves voice I would do him! :giggle: Irish! Guuuhhh! :wink:

Yes! The dog is making me GAG!!!:madspit:

Dave Fanning? who is he? Irish accent..enough said:drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!!!! :lmao: That just reminded me!!!

Sarah and I were in a supermarket earlier today, and she bought these chips...the lady was putting things through the scanner, and you know how the iten and price comes up on a screen?? Sarah nudged me and told me to look at the screen - her chips had come up as "HD chips." :lmao:

HD chips:lmao: :lmao:

its funny how things like that are effecting our lives..yesterday I was at Wal-mart:shh: don't tell Bri...I was getting soap and saw the Hand Sanitizer and let out a giggle.....:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom