PLEBA girls party-even hotter in virtual reality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty!!! You really have caught my interest now!!! :hmm:

What are you going to do???? :hyper:

WildHoney said:

yeah but i was listening to U2, thinking of Bono all the way through and he(the boyfriend) looked like Larry

Holy crap, forget B I would have been thinking about Larry! :D :evil: :laugh:

I was 18 when i lost mine&it was very good actually, not a horrible disaster&i think that was because i didn't give in to pressure - We took it slow and made it just right!! :drool:

Very lucky for me to have done it that way, i think!! :yes: :evil:

susanp6 said:
Russty!!! You really have caught my interest now!!! :hmm:

What are you going to do???? :hyper:

:hug: Susan :hug: Wild :heart:

I made an appointment to get my tattoo!!! Woohoo! I stopped on my way home and talk to a gal that was recommended by a friend. She is an Aussie and does amazing work! We talked for a bit and she assured me that she is very gentle and would love to do work on me. So I came home and said to Mr. Cat that after 10 years it was time. He tried to change the subject for a few minutes, but finally said that it was cool if I wanted to do it! :D :hyper: I'm a bit nervous, but also totally excited!

As big of a tarty perve that I am I didn't loose my virginity till I was 21 and married. I've only ever done it with Mr. Cat. But the first time was bloody awful! :laugh: hehe The morning of our wedding, it started to rain and we were supposed to have an outside wedding! I was so mad I started drinking! I ended up with a migraine headache on our wedding night. It was not the highlight of the day. LOL

HI DG! :hug:

I'm so happy to see all of you! I don't know how many times this weekend I said to my group of girls friends, something about you guys. hehe They said next year we have to bring you all with us. I'm the youngest in the group, but you would never till it with this bunch. I swear they are just as bad as us. Big old goofy perves.

One night one of the gals who I always thought was very conservative asked me if I ever have oral sex with my husband!? :ohmy: I didn't know what to say! She says "You know like when you walk down the hall way and say "Fuck you!" and he says "Fuck you, too!" "Oral sex!" ROFL! I was busting up. That was what the whole weekend was like!

I'm having a St. Bridget's cross with music notes around it. I use to have a sketch that I had made up years ago. Who knows where it is since we've moved, so I printed out a picture of the cross and I'm going to add music notes to show her. I did find this cool cross with a celtic knot around it. I'm taking it to her as well to see how hard it would be to do and what she thinks about it.

WOW!!!!! 16 eh???? Was it good?

Russty - Love the sound of that and i really like celtic crosses myself, being Scottish!! :wink:

Somehow with the name Wild that just doesn't surprise me. ;)

Well ladies I hate to run, but if I don't leave now I may loose my nerve and not go. lol I'll see you guys tonight and possibly post a picture if it comes out nice.

:hugs: :heart: Its good to be home. Smooches!

susanp6 said:

Everyone knew it was going on about from Larrylookylike. He wasn't a very nice boy and Bono lookalike was wild and liked U2. There's a Bono pic that reminds me of him...

Here we are

1bcbea6e.jpg

Last edited:
Oh is see!!!! Man, i love that pic!!!!! I've seen it a lot recently in Pleba!!! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom