Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I know. I looked everywhere for detail of anATU premiere and couldn't find any :grumpy:

don't you know if you could've afforded it i would have gone with you :yes: Maybe we could get a couple of days soon , maybe early next year :shifty:

I never found anything either. :grumpy: Oh well i bet he was late anyway hehe

I thought you said you were busy last week, :confused: Maybe i imagined that. :lol: :coocoo: Ive been so tired lately. :crack:

OMG Colin Firth is on Parky. :hyper::faint:

Re: Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

WildHoney said:

My local cinema didn't advertise they were showing it until early part of this week

I'm trying to work on getting NI to take me again :shifty:

Where's Craig gone on his Hols??

Craigs gone to Minorca. Sunshine. :drool:

Its not mentioned on Odeon site for either my hometown or Preston. :sad:

I searched another few cinemas but none of them are showing until u get to manchester. ::abgry:

:shifty:

luckycharmsds0.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

bonoishot said:

Craigs gone to Minorca. Sunshine. :drool:

Its not mentioned on Odeon site for either my hometown or Preston. :sad:

I searched another few cinemas but none of them are showing until u get to manchester. ::abgry:

Don't they realise that you want to see it :madwife::tsk:

I've never been to Minorca, i spend most of my hols in Ireland :drool:

Or following the boys around the world :lol:

:flirt: let's do it with Bono and B, the more the merrier eh?

omg, in our country we have a brand of pudding that makes a special one each month, and this month's (well october) is pancake pudding... :combust: I am SO trying that tomorrow!!!
sometimes they have gross puddings, but some are just soooo goood :drool:

WildHoney said:
THORA :drool:

I like Colin in some films :yes: My Favourite of his is Fever Pitch about an Arsenal supporter :lol: I wonder why i like that one :lol:

Wild! :flirt:

I've always wanted to see that one, but never have found it. I'll see if I can download it from somewhere. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Hi girls! :hug :

Colin Firth?! :drool: I watched Pride & Prejudice last weekend. *swoon* Maybe tonight I'll watch another of his movies...

Yes. He has a new film out soon here and over your side of the pond i assume aswell. He was promoting it.

I watched some of Pride and Prejudice with Craig on wednesday, then the rest last night. The walking out of the pond/lake scene nearly did me in. :drool::combust:

I might watch Bridget Jones later. :shifty::drool:

Hey Thora. :hug: Long time no see. :kiss::hug:

you're wrong on that one Wild, Bono's said many times he's a morning person and usually gets up around 7 or 9 to take a swim... :tongue:

man, I've such a talent for stalking..... I mean, school stuff? I can't remember.... but Bono or B facts? ask me anything, I know it!

Jem :hug:

What's the new movie called? I had no clue he was in a new one.

That Fever Pitch movie is impossible to find online. :angry: It was made quite a while ago, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom