PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Thora.

My wisdoms tooth is f*cked up. It hurts so bad :scream:

How are all of you?
I haven't had time to read through the threads, (Just to make sure I wasn't one of the unwanted visitors:reject:) But I saw that VP and DG were having really crappy days :hug: if you're still around.

I'm gonna go see what kind of pain killers I've got.

Bye Russty! :hug:

Jez - I don't think anyone said who the unwelcome visitors were. Certainly none of us regulars, because we're awesome! :wink: I think it probably means those lovely monthly visitors that we get. :mad: I hate those damn visitors. :madwife:

I'm doing pretty good today. I have to go file my taxes, because I haven't done that yet. :reject: The last day to get it done is tomorrow. Whoops. I always leave it to the last minute! :lol:

I'm sorry about your tooth, Jez. :hug:

:sigh: those monthly visitors, yeah... I hate them too. I mean, come on, what woman doesn't?

I've built up resistance to every pain killer we've got home. Is that perhaps a sign that I take them too often? :(

I'm in a real crappy mood right now, sorry about that. :hug: Just remember that it's nothing personal to any of you.

I don't have to worry about taxes. No income = no taxes. Well, I have 4 kr to pay in :lol: That's like half a dollar :lmao: Neither they nor I care...

Taxes are a pain. Last years were really complicated to do, because I had several different jobs, gave a ton of money to a bunch of charities, had some income from the USA, etc. :yikes: It was pretty crazy.

This year I've only had one job, and didn't give any money to charity or anything. It should be pretty simple and fast for my accountant to do. Thank god I don't have to do it on my own, and just have to hand forms to the guy, sign a few things, pay the fee, and go.

That sounds pretty easy.
Over here it gets even easier, my mum and dad did theirs over the internet earlier. It took them half an hour, and then they were done.

That's nice! I'm sure I could do mine over the internet as well, but it's just easier for me to hand it off to a professional. Plus, I'm pretty damn lazy! :lol:

Of course! nothing's easier than when you don't have to do it yourself :D

Hey, may I just ask you, you read my fic, right? Did you think of any specific pairing when you did? :reject:

Someone who left a review did a cute pic, to go with the story, and said that it was the pairing she'd thought about.
I just wondered of any more people thought that?

:lol: Okay, those pictures weren't really what I was imagining when I was reading your fic.

I just saw two ambiguous people. :)

Last edited:
Ok, good.
I mean, I know what I was thinking when I wrote it, but when I was finished, it wasn't really supposed to be any specific person's POV. I mean, obviously, the green eyed guy with the beanie was supposed to be Edge, but the other one was supposed to be who ever suited.

I love the picture though, it was cute :lol:

It's really, really quiet in here... where is everyone?

I'm gonna go check some other stuff, and I can't be logged on here when I do. One of my mails automatically logs me off everywhere when I log out there. Pain, but I have to check it, it's my school mail.

I'll probably be back in ten - twenty minutes. :wave:

It is very quiet right now! All the activity happened while I was at lunch! :D

Right now I'm working on monthly reports. Man, there is a lot of paperwork I have to sift through! :yikes: Ah well. At least it doesn't have to be finished on May 1, I get a few days extra to make sure it's all correct and submitted.

:wave:

I've printed out some photos that I'm gonna try my hand at drawing. There were so many pretty pictures in the favourite photo's thread. :happy:

Hey Wild!

I wish I could draw too. I used to attempt to draw or paint when I was younger, but I totally suck. :sigh: Ah well, there are other artsy things that I'm better at! :)

Back
Top Bottom