Pleba Girls Party: B's got the best moves, he takes me again and again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4af96fa8.jpg
[/IMG]

I now know what I want for Christmas:drool:

Dismantled said:

really:( why is that?

Some of her blood tests came back abnormal. And she had blood transfusions about 25 years ago when she had her spleen removed. (She had to be tested for HIV in the 80's because of the transfusions :yikes: ) She's also tired alot, which is a sign of it. I'm just very worried right now. :(

greeneyedgirl said:
If you look at that pic long enough and stare into his eyes, I could just swear that he starts to smile......:coocoo:

your right:faint:....I think he just mouthed something to me:drool: Whats that Bono? Oh ok..yes I'll be right over...:drool:

Snooky!:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

Some of her blood tests came back abnormal. And she had blood transfusions about 25 years ago when she had her spleen removed. (She had to be tested for HIV in the 80's because of the transfusions :yikes: ) She's also tired alot, which is a sign of it. I'm just very worried right now. :(

DG clone:hug::hug: everything will be ok with your mom:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh DG, hope all is well. Maybe its just a precautionary measure.

Hi Snooky! (so excited about st lou)

thats true DG, what GG said....better to be safe:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

Like 10 inches of SNOW!!! I already thought of that....I'll just drive down the night before :wink:
Where are you coming from?
OH the snow doesn't bother me at all! I'm more worried about money than anything..... I'll be coming up from memphis

Snooky pie said:

I thought I was the only one that got like that! I have to lay in bed for at least 20 minutes before I can even think about moving, or I get really sick :barf: Hope it passes soon Dis! :hug:

thanks:hug: I still feel green, I shouldn't have eaten all the spagetti before my nap:|

Back
Top Bottom